Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

WTS - used Viper 791xv two way car alarm

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Took out the unit from my car when I sold it and not suitable to put into my new car due to the factory immobiliser installed. Two way alarm system with LCD remote to show the status of the car and effective range is about 500m. Other features includes remote start and many others.

Original unit comes with box and manuals and wire harness. Stock shock sensor is also included. I had purchased additional original sensors such as motion sensor and glass break sensors which was bought at RM500 and I am including into this sale.

I am looking at RM800. Interested please PM me. Some might comment that there are other cheaper 2 way alarms around but please bear in mind that Viper is one of the leading brands for car alarms. Viper is manufactured by Directed, same as Clifford and many others.

With so many car thefts around, RM800 is well worth the price to protect your 2nd most expensive asset.

Package includes:-

1. Alarm unit itself
2. LCD remote (1 remote only as per original package from Viper) with belt clip
3. Wire harness
4. Alarm unit antenna
5. Shock sensor (comes in original package from Viper)
6. Motion sensor (original add on sensor bought separately, price around RM400 when new)
7. Glass break sensor (original add on sensor bought separately, price around RM250 when new)
8. Viper Voice module (bought separately) - I am throwing this in for FREE (Bear in mind this is the old Viper Voice module that just says "Viper Armed", "Viper Disarmed", "Protected by Viper please stand back")

Last edited:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
pm me the best price
im using an aftermarket immobilizer as well
can i still use the alarm?

Last edited:

Walker

Known Member
May 27, 2006
is the unit still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you do when you have too much time in your hands? Some of us have our own way of entertaining ourselves but a certain Michael builds replicas. How many he has built before we really do not know but we do know it took him 6 years to build this replica of the Mclaren 4/14 that the team raced back in 1999. It was built using 956,000 matchsticks and 1686 tubes of glue and can be broken down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience