V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
i think its becoz of the "NA" tag the VTEC engine has.... so people under estimate its capabilities... so its kind of an underdog engine, coz its not force-induced or anything like dat...

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
minivan said:
i think its becoz of the "NA" tag the VTEC engine has.... so people under estimate its capabilities... so its kind of an underdog engine, coz its not force-induced or anything like dat...
the rocker arm was the key to the VTEC.

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
joejef said:
I agree, Im one of the vtech fan, alot of ppl said vtech like to cucuk ppl because i think look at the ratio of japs car on the road compare to toyota, mits, nissan,etc. its like, out of 10car= 5honda, 2toyota, 1nissan, 1mits, 1dll. of course not incld proton. further more when the vtech open...... its screammmmm. (phhanggggg) fuio every time i hear this sound, my hair stands, my eyes start looking around for the action to begin.... SO GENTLEMEN LET THE VTECH SCREAMMMMMMMMM.

the ratio on the road honda number 1 ? are u sure??

wah the sound so big deal to cucuk people ah

joejef

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
puchong
crower75 said:
joejef.......before u go phhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnggggg on the highway....it's "VTEC" and not "VTECH"

sorry la bro, wrong spelling la.......... VTEC. (THANKS Aaaa)

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Actually... all these just depends on your luck where you drive. I always kena 'cucuk' by all makes and rarely by hondas.. less then 10 times in 3 years. There's a lot more N/A cars with superloud exhaust that 'cucuk' other people (or as personal experience, me) then vtecs or turbos. I don't think I need to elaborate on this. :)

Vtec cars 'cucuking' as a honda driver I rarely see it. I see more of other makes. For other makes maybe you see Vtec cars or other brands 'cucuking' you. Same goes..

hkk79

Known Member
May 1, 2004
Actually should we be proud to be cucuk by ppl? haha...coz they thot our car is fast?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys ! I saw the dashboard used on Levin damn nice ... It's using red light .... I wonder can my corolla (carburator) can modified to used it ? anybody tried it before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience