V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

redbluez18

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
PJ
Recently, i had been browsing thru the car talk section and found out some interesting topic such as "can gsr win a V-tec" " A31 RB20Det to beat V-tec" bla bla beat v-tec... i m wondering y V-tec engine has been central target for other engine rider to compare with. Well, y not gsr VS a32 or Mitsu VS toyota? i guess, it must b a lot of Vtec rider has been a "bad boy" out there cucuking around and create disgrace for some of them. Well.. correct me if i m wrong. hehehe. There is a Chinese proverb sounds" A mountain is higher than another mountain" n i believe definitely there is a better X engine than a Y engine..hehehe:bandit:
Anyway, to Hondarian brader who drivin b,k,d or H series, keep on the "ta paoing" work.. ehhehe.. kidding... such topic as mentioned at car talk has making v-tec, ... engine to beat ... thus making v-tec more n more superior among any japanese car maker n not to compare to continentals' engine like Benz,BMW or etc.
HAPPY riding.. :ridinghorse:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
hmmmm... i think its because honda have so many easy to find performance parts to play with......it can me modded in so many different ways.....very syiokkk indeed...:shades_smile:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
the malaysian culture is like that eh la

but true la.....dunno why the honda vtec ppl love to cucuk people......everywhere also ppl complain...

why ha?

Blowfish

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Sunway/KL
Haha, that I dunno ler. I've tapaued VTECs before. But I don't mean to bash honda's and anything. They are after king of naturally aspirated 4 cyclinders.

Frankly, I have great respect for the b16 and b18's,but they simply cant compare to the Frankenstein motors with B20. The feel is simply amazing i must say.

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
2zzge said:
the malaysian culture is like that eh la

but true la.....dunno why the honda vtec ppl love to cucuk people......everywhere also ppl complain...

why ha?
i think those fellas are very new to honda vtec...just bought it for maybe 1-2 years or borrow a friend's car......no big deal...most people are like that one...before become a vtec otai...ha..ha..

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
i've had too many experiences having other makes 'cucuk'ing my EG hatch as well. what i do is, simply get slower and slower, then they'll get bored and pass away. if, my mood that time is rather 'naugthy', then i'll drop to 3rd, catch up with the fella, stay on his ass for a while, then if can overtake, gun it and leave him for about at least 300 metres away, then reduce speed and go back to middle lane! hehehe... yes, a B16A with B20B bottom end is mad! I've tested one such equipped EG hatch, and with a slight push on the accelerator paddle, wahhh, 6k rpm already! and that particular monster can rev up to 9k rpm ( with slight black smoke when u change gear at THAT rpm lah ) !!! until 2day i really want to do such a conversion, but the deadly JPJ roadblocks on the highways and the dreaded 'Surat Hang Kena Pi Hantaq Keta Pi JPJ Utk Diperiksa' always put me off such a dream, it's cheap also to change to B20B bottom end, RM4k kautim already...but to safely rev to about 8k ++ RPM and above, must spend money on dual valve springs, Ti retainers, block guard, maybe new pistons + rings, and yes, a stronger cam belt as well....:shocked:

the final say here is : no need to layan such ppl lah, simply slow down their car and they'll be bored...

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
always kene cucuk by kancil turbo .. heheheh

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hattech-v said:
i'm never cucuk other car... being cucuked oso x pernah.. haha
according to the lagenda, ur car so pawar mie so other car can't kejar. u so fast so nak cucuk pun tak bole heheh

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
aiyaaa... that only rumous created by crower the loyer....
but so far i dun think honda fella like to cucuk other cars.. it maybe bcoz of the ekzos sound that make other car feel like being cucuked...
but sometime ppl give comment bcoz only one case happen to them...
like pepatah 'becoz of nila setitik, damage milk sekuali...'

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
yups I agreed, same incident with me on yesterday 1 of the EG with plate no BDM XXXX keep follow me very closely but then after he bored he pass me away.....

Oderf said:
i think those fellas are very new to honda vtec...just bought it for maybe 1-2 years or borrow a friend's car......no big deal...most people are like that one...before become a vtec otai...ha..ha..

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
aiyah the fact is.......honda vtec driver cucuk more than other mitsu/toyota/nissan drivers.....

accept the fact heh

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
one of the Nilai 3 "cempiang" car sprint test...

sasuke said:
The legendary 1500... no one dare to cucuk. :D

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
aiya no matter wat car also alot cucuk here and there 1 la... makes no different ..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone tell me wat sound is that? After sometime then it will disappear. The sound will appear when i js start my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience