V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
red jdm eg said:
some people cuck2 hodarians coz fanafic about honda car...he wan to look very near about honda car...but honda car very beautiful....!!!:regular_smile:
seriously arr?

i found there are many other beautiful cars beside honda... how can you explain that?:shcokedcamo:

and those who tailgating other honda cars & also other makers cars, well, i dunno about others but lately ive seen less people racing on the public road compared to last few years, speaking from my daily experience driving in damansara, pj, kl, subang.

but no offence, so many pooki drivers in shah alam these days...haih.dunno what is wrong with them

perhaps a newbie who first time have a car and want to show off on the road perhaps...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
EG8 said:

perhaps a newbie who first time have a car and want to show off on the road perhaps...
Hmm... I dunno.. usually I encounter really people around 30-35... those aren't newbie drivers... aren't they? (O_o).. one funny one was an accord 2.4.. I accidentally blipped the throttle a bit and he thought it was a challenge... didn't let me overtake by going fast, and then slowing down to a crawl at the corners then accelerating on the exit. I drop to 2nd on entry, and waved bye! at the exit.

Most newbie drivers that you speak of (I think) are those with bling bling huge rims, big huge exhausts that kill power like nobody's business and runs on the stock engine.. usually a mini like myvi, savvy, satria neo and such...

The way they want to chase after people is amazingly pathethic... even myself also 'malas nak layan'.

Just because I overtook them (the newbie drivers) at 10% throttle, and managed to do it in a pace fast enough, they think it's a challenge? Puh-leeze!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aik.. how come my post missing one??? nevermind, just to inform ya all that I have poured Tufoil to my 500cc bike. My measurement was 1/2 Tufoil for my bike engine capacity. Another half for my car :D Well, as expected, my bike run smoother, less engine noise and less heat. Recommended to all big bike users ehehehehhe free promotion to Focal Point.
BTW, I went to Ace Hardware luckily got 3 bottles left... it sells like goreng pisang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience