V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
CTR99 said:
may be all those other makers driver, they dun have money to buy honda le? once their car mod something they tend to challenge honda...see whether can tarpou vtec or not.... they have to accept the fact that honda vtec is fast, but they dun.... that y cucuk ppl 's car, they wan to prove vtec owner wrong that vtec is fast... :)
huh.. i dont think like that.. and dont say people dont have money la bro.. before i play turbo i also use EG now EJ8 and B8.. but when i meat hondarians last time.. not all la.. but several like berlagak u know.. so thats why all this issue came up.. got one person just newbee sound me ask me to read more books about cars.. dam shit that guy i feel like wanna wack him on the spot..

its not witch engine is fast.!! u have money the ur car fast lor...

but seriously honda perfomance parts a lot man..

red jdm eg

Known Member
Dec 11, 2005
flatlander525 said:
huh.. i dont think like that.. and dont say people dont have money la bro.. before i play turbo i also use EG now EJ8 and B8.. but when i meat hondarians last time.. not all la.. but several like berlagak u know.. so thats why all this issue came up.. got one person just newbee sound me ask me to read more books about cars.. dam shit that guy i feel like wanna wack him on the spot..

some people cuck2 hodarians coz fanafic about honda car...he wan to look very near about honda car...but honda car very beautiful....!!!:regular_smile:

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
havent tried h22 on civic...but on accord like impossible ler...vtec kick at 5.2k stock, at that time evo already 2/3 poles ahead...:X-:

rev is more fun on a b16 than h22 - heavy ler...but the torque feel after vtec kick in is better than b16...(stock ler)

mie shud know better :_:

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
hattech-v said:
aiyaaa... that only rumous created by crower the loyer....
but so far i dun think honda fella like to cucuk other cars.. it maybe bcoz of the ekzos sound that make other car feel like being cucuked...
but sometime ppl give comment bcoz only one case happen to them...
like pepatah 'becoz of nila setitik, damage milk sekuali...'
...not milk sekuali lah...sebelanga!!!u dont put milk in kuali...ish u ni...

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
flatlander525 said:

yes, i agree..not all hondarians are belagak ..same thing with other car user wat, some ok some belagak..becoz there r so many types of people in this world...co just cheers...we fren fren wat to count...vtec, tebo, superchaj...all d same lor...all cost money..there's no reason to downgrade each other...chewah!!

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
some ppl drive protong also berlagak wat. i mean, it really depends to each individual personality. i didnt know that there are so many wise guy in ZTH esp in this thread. Respect all of u bros

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Oderf said:
hmmm...i think they do look 'berlagak' if they don't know u...really....the friendly hattech aso can look berlagak if u dunno him.....hahhahaa...
he look gay as well......:D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hv guys still playing v6tt need to share some light about moding the engine performance any sifu and taiko can recomend tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience