V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Hahaha, its all about the drivers bro. mostly those proton cars tht cucuk ppl. seldom u see a monster honda or evo or impreza cucuk ppl. mentality is different guys. well, just go with the flow. ;)

but the slight touch on the brake paddle was a good tip i might say. full credit to you bro.

carnage

Known Member
May 11, 2005
bdr baru sentul
Oderf said:
he..he... now even got NILAI3 SPEEDWAY...he..he...suitable for starter lo.....sepang segan aaa......for otai only...:shcokedcamo:
otai go tt or nilai3 dont bring spare taya one ekekekekekekeke

SimonsayZ

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Puchong
I guess it's true that it is mostly the drivers mentality that likes to cucuk other people. What I know is those people who mod their proton to turbo tends to cucuk hondas or just boost at you to let you know "Mine is turbo, yours is just crappy NA engine".
Why can't they just differentiate turbo and NA? Its two different categories man. :angry_smile:
What's most funny is those Kancil turbos, sigh, they think they have turbo and they are king, haha. They might have the pickup but top speed is a no-no. Whats more, is'nt it dangerous if the kancil hits another car? I can garauntee they be the first to die.

Not to offence anyone but just my 2-cents opinion. :_:

carnage

Known Member
May 11, 2005
bdr baru sentul
aisehh... waht to do frn... lady drivers oso super kiasu lor
these days agree or not? fr kancil to nissan sentra, dang
lansi ceyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dinEJ7

Jun 25, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
wajalution alwys cucuking my back.its kindof funny man.have u guys seen any iswara gaban cucuking ek4?ive seen 1.GCE hiway.dumb iswara.
nilai3 is far away.why dun u guys try GCE???

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
dinEJ7 said:
wajalution alwys cucuking my back.its kindof funny man.have u guys seen any iswara gaban cucuking ek4?ive seen 1.GCE hiway.dumb iswara.
nilai3 is far away.why dun u guys try GCE???[/QUOTE

hopefully one day i`ve chance to see iswara gaban or wajalution cucuking NSX,RB,POSH,SUPRA even Frari,etc...hehehe

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ha..ha... but one thing for sure...doesnt matter what car u r driving....pls do not stay in the fast lane if u just to maintain about 90-120km/h...u r making others life really hard.....bear in mind, it is comfortable to cruise at around 140-160km/h on the hway..even with a wira......so even if u drive a Nissan GTR or evo or supra whatsoever...u'll be cucuked by waja in the fast lane if u drive only 100-120km/h...drive over 180km/h n u wont be bothered by them...hopefully :shcokedcamo:

carnage, spare tyre ? what for ? ekekekekkekkekkk....when balik kg time oni put in lo....here got many kind friends to help if tyre ever pancit...ha..ha...:shades_smile:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
dunno bro, never been to that nilai3 megastore, dunno where la.... i stay close to midvalley...that's my megastore lo....they even have KAKIMOTOR shop ...ha..ha..ha..:angel_smile:

SimonsayZ

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Puchong
About this Wajalution...I wonder what is under the hood? Can a waja beat a b16a engine? Waja seems heavy to me, stable/firm but heavy. So which car is actually faster in terms of top speed and acceleration?

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
SimonsayZ said:
About this Wajalution...I wonder what is under the hood? Can a waja beat a b16a engine? Waja seems heavy to me, stable/firm but heavy. So which car is actually faster in terms of top speed and acceleration?
if the waja is white kaler and has blue strobe light on top of it, not only they are fast, they don't even have to worry about speed trap summore....

SimonsayZ

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Puchong
Haha, ofcoz that one is fast lah. :retarded:
I'm refering to those "wajalution", not beeboo waja...:regular_smile:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
hattech-v said:
just being cucuk with that waja with blue strobe light... coz of doing illegal u-turn...
lucky it was my fren inside that waja... kekkekeke....
can introduce me to your fren also kah?....very important to have fren like them...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus and fellow Brothers,

I need a solid advice from you guys, i have a friend who wants to swap his EVO 3 Turbo engine with mine. I own putra 1.8 standard engine.

So, whats the rate like on workmanship to replace gearbox and swapping engine?

Im new to this turbo thing, i think i'll be fun to try it out. What should i consider to look closely at a friend's engine. Should i overhauled it before everything?

Guys, thanks in advance for the inputs. .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience