V-Tec, engine to beat!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mayb he mean "VTEC w/ Hi-cam"......PHAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:X-:

crower75 said:
joejef.......before u go phhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnggggg on the highway....it's "VTEC" and not "VTECH"

this is nice...a replacement for our honda vtec engine..tougher, stronger, more powerful..hehe

www.dartheads.com

vtec always is the best.. :P salute to honda souichiro ... :P no him , no honda , no honda , no vtec.. :P vtec banzai !!!

So that means vtec is a not easy engine to beat , that's why people always making up such thread to compare other engines with honda .

but i notice these days tat those vtec's tats properly loaded or modded dun go around simply2 cucuk ppl....in fact some of them r not even easily provoked.....they just mind their own business n drive their own style.......in fact, i do find more beng iswara's, wira's n waja's cucuking ppl more often than not.....n those r even more annoying.....

the most annoying is those fucker buses & lorries driving in any lane cucuk u ..........damn..............:angry:

JINEIL2EN said:
the most annoying is those fucker buses & lorries driving in any lane cucuk u ..........damn..............:angry:

I really don know why Jin's car always kena cucuk. Especially Vios lah, bus lah, lori lah like to cucuk him... hahaha... :_:

bcoz my ass is more cutie:_:

sasuke said:
I really don know why Jin's car always kena cucuk. Especially Vios lah, bus lah, lori lah like to cucuk him... hahaha... :_:

i think its becoz of the "NA" tag the VTEC engine has.... so people under estimate its capabilities... so its kind of an underdog engine, coz its not force-induced or anything like dat...

minivan said:
i think its becoz of the "NA" tag the VTEC engine has.... so people under estimate its capabilities... so its kind of an underdog engine, coz its not force-induced or anything like dat...
the rocker arm was the key to the VTEC.

the bigger ur ass...the more car attracted to cucuk u...hahaha and probably the driver oso..muahaha...and sometime even polis!!kakakaa!

joejef said:
I agree, Im one of the vtech fan, alot of ppl said vtech like to cucuk ppl because i think look at the ratio of japs car on the road compare to toyota, mits, nissan,etc. its like, out of 10car= 5honda, 2toyota, 1nissan, 1mits, 1dll. of course not incld proton. further more when the vtech open...... its screammmmm. (phhanggggg) fuio every time i hear this sound, my hair stands, my eyes start looking around for the action to begin.... SO GENTLEMEN LET THE VTECH SCREAMMMMMMMMM.

the ratio on the road honda number 1 ? are u sure??

wah the sound so big deal to cucuk people ah

crower75 said:
joejef.......before u go phhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnggggg on the highway....it's "VTEC" and not "VTECH"

sorry la bro, wrong spelling la.......... VTEC. (THANKS Aaaa)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom