Turbo kit & coil spring for kelisa?

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all sifus out there. lol. i just registered in this forum & this is my 1st post.
I wan to ask if u guys knw where to get turbo kit for kelisa around klang valley? Rhf4 vn3.

& also coil spring for kelisa. have u guys heard of the brand HIT? other brand also can,budget around rm200. thx again.

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
ello, welcome to ZTH.. for turbo kits, are u searching the whole kit or are u just searching for the turbine.. if you would wanto get the whole kit, you could always get the all the stuff, and send it to your workshop to fix it all.. or either, there are a few workshops are actually selling the whole thing together.. do you have a budget for this kit? what are you expectation on a normal kelisa 1.0L BOT?

for coil springs, maybe you can try gab.. it's about 300+ if i not wrong.. but if you have extra money, why not got for adjustables... come join us at Kelisa Gathering or K-Car member paradise, there are more ppl there where u can ask.. this friday you free? come join us for a trip to genting sempah.. check the topics for more info.. ;)

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
welcome to the club....give u two word...

WASTE MONEY....on BOT

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Yea, afew ppl that i know not even enjoy their BOT for more than 1 day then back to the work shop again with a new engine in it. So u can think of putting in K3 since its a NA n easy to maintain. Yet u can get at least 450 km per tank easily.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Yea, afew ppl that i know not even enjoy their BOT for more than 1 day then back to the work shop again with a new engine in it. So u can think of putting in K3 since its a NA n easy to maintain. Yet u can get at least 450 km per tank easily.
and u can clock more then 180km/h with that 1.3 engine

x3me

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thx guys for the info. looking for the whole kit,actually my friend is the 1 asking,since he's in sabah. so im buying it for him & will be bringing it back later to sabah. LOVEMAKER,budget around 1k++ he says, he justs want the blowoff sound only,so expectation not tht high la, will use low boost. lol! if its cheaper here, he buy here since mayb sabah abit more expensive he says. u knw any shops selling? & estimated price for the whole kit?

if it is hard to find, turbine & fuel regulator only can also.

Last edited:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
thx guys for the info. looking for the whole kit,actually my friend is the 1 asking,since he's in sabah. so im buying it for him & will be bringing it back later to sabah. LOVEMAKER,budget around 1k++ he says, he justs want the blowoff sound only,so expectation not tht high la, will use low boost. lol! if its cheaper here, he buy here since mayb sabah abit more expensive he says. u knw any shops selling? & estimated price for the whole kit?

Bro getting in sabah is cheaper than here. Especially Labuan !!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

Kenari and Kelisa Owners Club Forums Let's talk For Sale Kelisa Turbo Kit / Kelisa BOT

this guys selling

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
1k cannot cari la. need to custom your exhause system and all the piping already almost reach 1k..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience