Toyota 4age 600whp

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
hahaha...damn funny bai...when ppl ask 3rdgear proper question he dont answer or give an evasive answer...but when toni lee goh li give him some stupid remarks...he finally answers!! it shows how shallow some ppl can be. :stupid:

PS: mana gua punya block 4D 3 liter!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

What la 3rdgear...you know the real TONY RIGOLI please stand up what...some more you want to layan toni lee goh li...:stupid:
yeah~answer me that the 3liter block 1st please 3rd gear shop please let we know really got that block???is who start to bull shit first?u thinks me is talk cock? i really got 4g64 evo back wheel engine,if got 3liter kit of course i will get happy,is u cheating me!see this picture
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

GOD always with your self.
hope god bless u:banghead::banghead::banghead:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Engine look same at Joshua shop,but not sure la.RB26 have a kit for 3.0L and 4G have 2.6L kit.If u want 3L kit come and meet me.I let u know.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Look like pure of business....if serious customer / buyer can come to meet & deal with Taukeh.....n 4 me...i'm not too interested....coz i'm not drive MIT. engine..."HAPPY DEAL "....:driver:
Yes.In my BIZ,looking for only SERIUS buyer and have a money.Custom stuff more exspensive and only special.WELCOME...

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
Yes.In my BIZ,looking for only SERIUS buyer and have a money.Custom stuff more exspensive and only special.WELCOME...
3rdgear,let us know when to come to your shop? i'm guess i wont be coming alone,some other guys are also interested to ask about the 4D 3litre block.

ps:also pls pm me your shop address.

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
3rdgear,let us know when to come to your shop? i'm guess i wont be coming alone,some other guys are also interested to ask about the 4D 3litre block.

ps:also pls pm me your shop address.

emmm...same like me...i also interested to ask only.....but i got 1000 bad reason bcoz i dont hav a money 2 buy 3l block.....my reason.....try 2 make a "fool" to find a address..or too far 2 go there...jammed....if i hav money....i'll make 1000 good reason....my friends know maa....or zth ( add./pon note b4 ) got maa ..:stupid:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
totally agree with u ett power....they always like to ask only but have million reason...want some free information only but when someone give a very good free info they slam that people back...huhuhuhu...i always asking people question also but when they give answer i will take it as advise if i lke it but if i dont i just forget it..at least i not slam people for their advise......

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
totally agree with u ett power....they always like to ask only but have million reason...want some free information only but when someone give a very good free info they slam that people back...huhuhuhu...i always asking people question also but when they give answer i will take it as advise if i lke it but if i dont i just forget it..at least i not slam people for their advise......

ur rite bout that..but for me seeing is believing,up till today nobody have seen nor heard bout 3ltr 4D block..but again seeing is believing..happy motoring..

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
goo 16t- suport ur statement..seeing is beliveing......
yah...yah.....i also support ur statement...seeing is beliveing.......go..go...there.....don't lazy n just repeating the same question:damnmate:..apply muhasabah diri.....see the taukeh first....n i believe it u can find out what is out of ur mind.....it's newest to us that still fool in motorsport... :withstupid:and also bring a pocket to there to booking the engine....i follow.....

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
see that goo_61T

go first and hear and perhaps see
and bring your big bang load of cash
whether the advisable set-up can be applied on track/street proven is second things..hahaha

maybe you can be one of the dyno queen..
with a little bit of strawberry...fuh...
definetely top of the dyno chart i'm telling you..:love:

ken..jangan x ken..hahahaha:smokin:

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Simple words.4G93 can make 2.1L kit, 4G61 can make 2.0L kit and 4G63 can make 2.4L kit and 2.4 can make 2.6L kit.So 4D?? can go 2950cc.Come and meet me.If i can proof the stuff,you have to proof your money too.Nothing FREE for technolgy transfer.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Simple words.4G93 can make 2.1L kit, 4G61 can make 2.0L kit and 4G63 can make 2.4L kit and 2.4 can make 2.6L kit.So 4D?? can go 2950cc.Come and meet me.If i can proof the stuff,you have to proof your money too.Nothing FREE for technolgy transfer.

How much money are we talking about here bro?If u can prove it then money is not an issue,alot of people out there would realy2 like to know bout this 4D?? 3 ltr thingy,whether it's just a myth or truth.To ETT power u stated urself ur not driving mitsu how can u surely know there's a 3 ltr 4D?? come on man u need to muhasabah diri alot more.. THE TRUTH SPEAKS FOR THEMSELVES... not just story have been told,people have experienced it,people have suffer from it.No need to brag futher more... people just need to know that's all that's why people asking quest here.Dun want to share then dun brag about it dun kecoh2 about it and no need to be so damn angry about it, i ain't kissing nobody's asses.. peace..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience