To all Fairlady Z Owner - 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, Z31, Z32, 350Z

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
is your Z turbo charged?
Yep. Everything is standard from Skyline RB20Det R32 GTS with manual box. Some hardcore oldskool Nissan hate it but actually RB20 Det was 1st introduced in Fairlady 200ZR in 1987. It used the 1st Gen RB 20 DET with Red cover.

Some more the conversion done with any welding, body cutting etc, it like plug and play. It suit into HS130 chasis very2 nicely.

Performance? Better than the original 2.8 lit engine but I still missing its NA character. I found out that NA car is better than turbo car in winding road. More fun driving NA engine la.

I think for 2 lt turbo engine, 450-500km for RM150 full tank is kind of thirsty rite?

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Where do all of you here meeting? Last time I went to Amansuria and found out that many Car Crazy Gangs there.

Hope to join you all for lepak2 or any event. My friend ask me to join the Sepang Track Day but too shame to bring my Lady there. I am afraid, after 2,3 round all the body shell getting loose on track and it just leave me and the chasis naked on the track. hehhehe...

However if there are many Fairladies there, I might join, just to know each other.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro pocong, i brought my lady to sepang track day too. dont worry about the body falling apart. just make sure ur suspension n brakes are in A1 condition and just enjoy the handling of a proper sports car hehehe

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
THAT explains why your petrol consumption is higher coz the Z33 IS a NA! =.=

and u think rm150 full tank for 450-500km is bad, my hubby's r34 full tank about rm120 can give him only half of that

Yep. Everything is standard from Skyline RB20Det R32 GTS with manual box. Some hardcore oldskool Nissan hate it but actually RB20 Det was 1st introduced in Fairlady 200ZR in 1987. It used the 1st Gen RB 20 DET with Red cover.

Some more the conversion done with any welding, body cutting etc, it like plug and play. It suit into HS130 chasis very2 nicely.

Performance? Better than the original 2.8 lit engine but I still missing its NA character. I found out that NA car is better than turbo car in winding road. More fun driving NA engine la.

I think for 2 lt turbo engine, 450-500km for RM150 full tank is kind of thirsty rite?

shawn55

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
hm..will you all go for track day on 30 NOV of HPC event ? then may be can meet you all at there...cheers..

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
my bro;s 350z giv a nice FC :P
not as bad as we think -.-

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
So... how about the Z Car Club gathering. The thread is getting lost from its title. Nobody here interested with gathering idea? Maybe most of you have been too busy with your own business.

I dont mine if only few of the members willing to have small gathering. The least we get from TT or gathering is friendship. We can have a Saturday nite drive to Genting, lepak at the Coffee Bean/Starbucks there, enjoy the coolness, gambling for some people or whatever....

I dont mine other Car Clubs in ZTH joining also.

DoCoMo

Dec 27, 2007
Yups, a gathering sounds fun. It's been a while since the last one organised from zth. I'm def ON with it!

Maybe genting is a bit too far fetched for the first one in a long while. Besides i think most of the other lowered z33's will have problems with the speed bumps and steep slopes in genting. wouldnt want lil bits of bodykits all over the road:bawling:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
well say, nicole.
\

Still much better mileage than a GTT. So convict, when u getting your bling bling rims? May save you more on fuel since they're so light....kekeke

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
Hi Pocong!

I also drive a 280zx Fairlady with RB25DET Auto (due to broken leg from motorbike accident - cannot handle frequent manual clutch changes) - would love to meet up as i know a few 260z owners and a 280zx owner who has moved to Johor. Would love to meet up - but sometimes, i feel so malu because me 280zx is in rather bad condition - paint n bodywise...

Hope to see a gathering firming up soon!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i'll definitely join, especially if there are more old skool Zs joining! car now out of operating theater but still in ICU for some post-operation check-ups. not ready to be discharged yet...

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Halo Moonbiker, I know you la. We used to lepak together and I am away in JB now. I think U got my hp no rite?

Khoyos, when you can join together? There are very2 few oldskool Z car around especially a nice one. I am still keen to have a full fledged Z Car range, old and new and having the 1st malaysia's Z Car gathering in somewhere, sometime.

Fairlady Z Car has a lot more history than its brother, Skyline, Silvia except Datsun 510 ( still a legend but not popular ).

All Fairlady Z still look nice to the eyes and capture more attention than others. Any members here own the legendary 240Z ?

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
I joined Skyline Club on Genting Drive last nite. Why nobody in Fairlady Club do not organize such event? Fairlady Club is not a sissy club so c'mon any "headmaster", taiko or see-thaw-po, organize la something for the club.

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
haha...quite true the fairlady club been quiet for quite sometime.
I was there yesterday with my 3weeks plus old fairlady 350z. Didn't follow them cos I haven't really get use to my car yet. Looking at all the GTR skyline moster can be quite scary...dont look like I can keep up.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Yeah, lots of monster Skyliners. My 28 year-old 280ZX " Standard" car can keep pace with them. I really mean my car is really standard.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Damn..
yesterday, my car got broken into and my cd/mp3 player got stolen..
damn angry! the stupdi thief break my front-left pessenger side windows
and then use the damn screw driver to korek the player..
damn ... now beside losing the player.. have to replace the dashboard area
also.. )(&^*&$^@
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6e540d58/dcd0/__sr_/3084.jpg?phY0AdDB3gtH3BR5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience