To all Fairlady Z Owner - 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, Z31, Z32, 350Z

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro pocong, i was at esso last nite with my gang (the 2 JZA70 supras) and a few other cars. so happen when u n skyline gang came to esso, i had to leave esso for a while to send my gf home. if not we could have met hehehe. i saw ur red Z passing by when i was at esso...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i have give up hope on the Z club.. i mean NOT many ppl are interested to join a club.. mostly Z owners like to go solo/loner.. plus it's hard to organize as not many ppl have the free time and interest.. hard to find a suitable time too..

so i'd normally join the skyline boys for tt or drive :) altho my stock car can't keep up with them! hahaha..

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
bro pocong, i was at esso last nite with my gang (the 2 JZA70 supras) and a few other cars. so happen when u n skyline gang came to esso, i had to leave esso for a while to send my gf home. if not we could have met hehehe. i saw ur red Z passing by when i was at esso...
Bro Khoyos, Jahax told me abt you. I heard u put in 2J into ur 300zx. it is true i guess and fully completed? Mine Zed still in progress but Jahax was behind me last nite... heheheh... Dia saje je kasi can, keta dia powerful woooo... mana bole depan dia. Still waiting weather rubberstrip from my chop shop friend in Japan. Dah dapat je trus pasang, additional bodywork and new paint.

BTW I am looking for BBS rim 17x7.5J dpn and 18x9J blakang or 18x9 empat2 pun bleh. Ada kaki ka? Mintak tlg la klu ada kontek.

Nicole, is it true Fairlady driver alwaz lone ranger? Maybe they r lonely type la. That's why we hv organize our Fairlady Night drive and we invite other clubs to join too. Sure my brothers in Skyline club want to join one. Or the best zth organize weekend trips to Cherating or Cameron la. Day trip oso can. We invite all car clubs in zth to participate. The best 3d2n or 2d1n event. Then we throw one big party there... How abt that?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
yeah.. most of the time the Z owners are lone rangers.. anyways, besides joining the skyline boys i join autojunctions's tt as well :) i don't usually go for drives as i know my car can't keep up with all the monsters.. SIGH!

the 3D2N trip sounds fun! i've never been to cherating.. hope my hubby will be back to join too :)

btw, i missed last night gathering coz i was busy shopping in pyramid and also taking care of my dog.. kekekeke...

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
i have give up hope on the Z club.. i mean NOT many ppl are interested to join a club.. mostly Z owners like to go solo/loner.. plus it's hard to organize as not many ppl have the free time and interest.. hard to find a suitable time too..

so i'd normally join the skyline boys for tt or drive :) altho my stock car can't keep up with them! hahaha..
Fairlady with Skyline.... Hmmm.....it sound weird. Sound like Fairlady is Skyline's sex partner la... We are fair lady some more. Hiiiii... I feel my goose bump oredi. Geli......

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
yeah.. most of the time the Z owners are lone rangers.. anyways, besides joining the skyline boys i join autojunctions's tt as well :) i don't usually go for drives as i know my car can't keep up with all the monsters.. SIGH!

the 3D2N trip sounds fun! i've never been to cherating.. hope my hubby will be back to join too :)

btw, i missed last night gathering coz i was busy shopping in pyramid and also taking care of my dog.. kekekeke...
Hey Nic, lucky u not coming. Messy woo. From Sunway, 1 group used Kesas, 1 group used LDP, 1 group using Karak Hwy and 1 group got missing and end up using Bentong Old road via UIA. Finally everybody were in Genting at 2.30am. 3hrs from Sunway.

Hey, at Cherating we have a party by the beach la.. So nice...

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Yea rite, if 1 group to another groups was more than 10km apart, how to use walkie talkie. This thing we must improve. Travel by convoy is not easy task. Must maintain disiplin. Some more there are many type of cars from super car to normal Saga BLM differ in performance/character. All big boys where got can tahan travel in 1 straight line cruising 80kmh? Once they enter highway i.e Karak Hwy, they went siow la... hehehe

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro pocong: car is just out from workshop with some minor works required in order for the car to run in comfort n without worries of anything falling apart. regardless of that, we still went for a mini-wangan outing to putrajaya after u guys left! came home safely with additional list of things to do in order for the car to run right...

next time got TT, let me know via PM.

icedcool

Jan 3, 2009
hey guys, this may be out of topic a bit, my family has owned 240, 260 and 280 but sold the 240 some time ago which was a waste.

I'm looking for a 240z that is available in the market or an owner willing to part with theirs. I plan to recon it once I get one, if its not in good condition.

I look forward to any leads or help in acquiring one 240z.

Bump: hey guys, this may be out of topic a bit, my family has owned 240, 260 and 280 but sold the 240 some time ago which was a waste.

I'm looking for a 240z that is available in the market or an owner willing to part with theirs. I plan to recon it once I get one, if its not in good condition.

I look forward to any leads or help in acquiring one 240z.

kamen rider #1

Known Member
Jul 6, 2008
Hi guys...:wavey:

I might purchasing 350Z end of this year...

But at the mean time i doing some reseach as is it worth it or not...

For example swapping RB26 to make higher HP and cheaper road tax...

i want to know if anybody can give me a ride or test drive his car...

i dont want to miss any cons before i get my new ride...

TQ guys...

Bump: Hi guys...:wavey:

I might purchasing 350Z end of this year...

But at the mean time i doing some reseach as is it worth it or not...

For example swapping RB26 to make higher HP and cheaper road tax...

i want to know if anybody can give me a ride or test drive his car...

i dont want to miss any cons before i get my new ride...

TQ guys...

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Nissan Skyline GTT, RB engine and rear wheel drive. No need convert from 350Z's VQ engine ma like that.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all,

Got this from kedai potong s mivec is an engine that highly dependent on oil presure (1 of it). it works well. it shows oil pump performance but prob is i dont exactly know what r the function/ how to interprate the signal s it doesn't come wit users manual.

green light = memory. red = warning. what memory? what warning? :dontknow:

experts, help please.tq. pic atthached

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience