Throttle Body for Satria 1.3

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
guys,

currently having trouble with the throttle body of the 1.3 satria. my fren suggested that the throttle body kong already.......... he was suggesting that i should give it a try by fixing those throttle bodies from 1.5 or 1.6 engine as it gives more power...........

any suggestions? appreciate it........

GoldenHawk

500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Hmm, I seem to have the same problem on my 1.6(A) Wira. The idling goes HAYWIRE randomly... At times, it dips to near-zero & stalls. Some times it idles @ 1500rpm. Quite rarely does it idle properly at about 850rpm :(

icechong

Apr 12, 2004
i had this problem also about one year ago. this thing can coz your car engine shut down by itself when u slow down your car. i bought a used unit and replace it. cost me about rm350 including labor charge.

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
You can just ask the mechanic to wash your throttle body. Cost around 30 to 35 included labour charge. If it is still wont help. You can look for my tread "throttle body and intake manifold" for some oppinion there.

I have used one for sale. I think should be ok cause previously also fix to my 1.3 satria. My throttle body i think is from 1.6 (cant remember). Still fix to my intake manifold. I already take the whole intake manifold out from my engin. You can let your mechanic have a look first to see can be use or not. Just give me a resonable price and i'll consider.
PM me if you are interested.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I want to ask can my kancil L6 turbo use Work stage 2 adjustable fuel pressure regulator? I afraid that the diaphragm in stage 2 is too hard for my 660T kancil.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience