throttle body s90!! help help

zharif syahir

Dec 31, 2012
Selangor
Hey guy! im still new in Motorsport.

i have own a free throttle body s90 (62mm) for 4g13 i have a several question :-

1) what the benefits of using this TB?

2) can i use this TB with original OEM intake? how?

3) Any setting i need to do ? what?

help me with your experiences please! thank you.

Last edited:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
hi bro. im using one so dis is wat i can say about S90:

1) what the benefits of using this TB?
better response. with the size increase so thus the air. tuning needed to maximize potential.

2) can i use this TB with original OEM intake? how?
i think so. to make sure, measure and if the outlet diameter of S90 is the same with the standard TB i think std airbox could be used.
my case, im using after market box.

3) Any setting i need to do ? what?
refer to Q1. tuning needed to maximize potential of mod.

just sharing. cheerio.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Need to find out if your 4G13 is VDO or MMC. MMC you can use it and fiddle with the car to make it work. If VDO it won't work.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
my car is year 2002. and i would like to make my car smooth engine any idea? in term of my pick up.
2002.. high possibility that's a Siemens VDO 4G13. In that case the S90 is not going to fit.

Smooth pickup? I don't understand what it is you want. You want more torque? Or you want to accelerate faster? Or you want top speed?

zharif syahir

Dec 31, 2012
Selangor
2002.. high possibility that's a Siemens VDO 4G13. In that case the S90 is not going to fit.

Smooth pickup? I don't understand what it is you want. You want more torque? Or you want to accelerate faster? Or you want top speed?
i want my car accelerate faster, any idea?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
my budget now is 2500rm .. suggestion please
With 2500 you can do a port and polish, change to more aggressive cams (maybe a piper billet cam) and get it together with a cam pulley. If you're able to find a 2nd hand VDO crank pulley from Mythelogy (they no longer make crank pulleys for VDO) that'll help too.

Or you can opt for lightweight rims. That'll help for sure. Manual or auto? If auto, change to manual already makes a big difference!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience