Those who drifted in Shah Alam stadium carpark

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
iskymeow said:
taikor, i also whack tyrewall until fly mah..
but not as powerful as you ler.. :D
isky : no no ..not that easy to join this club ... u have to pass " jungle tracking test" and " scuba diving test " first b4 u r qualify to this.....muahahhah ....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
aiya whack tyres only mer.. i drive forklift whack all the silvias, GTR and other sport's car in my office i belum cakap ape ape ler... :)

"World Peace" hehehehe...

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Skagee, i've been in drifting since god know when. and about what you said "You regard the Shah Alam incident as a personal attack to your activities and agenda"

Please man. If this the 1st time u meet me ?

LOL i created Drift.com.my to support the drift community in malaysia. I assisted all the SSO event when they needed help. I've opened the go kart track for you guys to go in now. Even finding new places. Please man, think about it... as i'm trying my best to promote the sport. For the better of the community. What other agenda i have for a Clinic ? it purely to support new drifters. giving them chance to drift in with the help for pointers.

I'm currently even looking into other places to have clinics and close sessions.

All i'm saying is try to preserve where ever you guys drift. dont do in few days in a roll. try to avoid public contact if need be on close session.

Sorry if some of my contents in previous message suked. edited and noted and rerereaded LOL

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
If I may say my piece...

Keep in mind that we must not allow Drifting to end up like other forms of motorsports in this country: dead and/or boring with absolutely no future.

Do you guys know that Drifting is the most exciting sh*t motorsports-wise in a long time? Do you know how difficult it was for me and Khaidi and Sutan and god-knows how many other wannabe-racing-drivers to go racing, and how crappy the vents are, how there is no publicity, how there is no sponsorship.. just simply no goddamn future..

..and then along comes drifting!! With all the noise and spectacle and excitement, the crowds and the colour and the attention, the media and press coverage, and eagerness of companies to sponsor drivers and cars and events..

Whatever happens.. WE ALL NEED TO FRICKING STICK TOGETHER!!!

We can't allow drifting to go down the wrong path and end up dead just like karting or saloon car racing or rallying. This is the last bastion of honest motorsports, let's not spoil it.

Why do you think during SSO events I'm so concerned for safety, and looking good, and discipline?? We need to grow Drifting into it's own event, earn the respect of the rest of the motorsports community, and have organisations like AAM come to us and get us to join, not the other way around whereby in the past anyone wanting to run an event has to beg and plead and pamper AAM and waste time and money on them.. for what?!?

Anyway.. over the next few weeks.. I'm hoping to organise a sitdown between our 3 organisations.. and we gotta map out a blueprint, a master plan.. to keep Drifting OUR GAME and not THEIR GAME.. We will play it OUR WAY, not THEIR WAY..

For the love of the drifting god (Tsuchiya haha!) stop the b*tching and complaining and finger-pointing and whatever, and band together for a better drifting future.

Here's an example: Street Soccer & Futsal.
When Street Soccer and Futsal 1st started out, they played whenever and wherever they liked, and FAM didn't care coz they thought it was just a hooligans game.. but they kept tight, didn't let FAM get close.. and now, Street Soccer and Futsal in our country have their very own organisations which act independently of FAM, and vow that they will never fall into the dismay that FAM is. As for Futsal and Street Soccer? It's the fastest growing game in the country, if not the planet!!

So, keep in perspective. There IS a bigger picture to what we're all doing.

And now.. I will say nothing more on the matter. I hope everyone here understands how important our position is.

/adian

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Zee: Let me apologies again for what had happen. Do let me know if there's anyway I could help.

Adian: Hope to hear from you soon

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Well said Adian. A unified calendar of events will be nice so that each event do not compete for sponsorship dollar and media space.

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
Zee: Let me apologies again for what had happen. Do let me know if there's anyway I could help.
The wise one has appologise so Zee at least u also say sorry and make up lor, so that we can move on to the next level. Skagee helps a lot of drifters wannabe become drifters and u too do the same so foget about the past...kiss and make up....muahahahaha.....:D or should i say kiss and say goodbye to the bad memories and hello good memories.:) Good memories are here to stay and the won't be in the way anymore. U r the man bro Skagee........:rolleyes: thanks a lot for making up and lets hope that u all can work together and bring this drifting scene to another level.....up up and the way.......or should i say sideways.....:D

Last edited:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
MrNismo said:
RE_Amemiya is just joking la, what he's trying to say is there's no big deal about the accident. Even the best D1 drivers faced accidents. It's just that some people get hyped-up over things like this and make the story bigger. There's nothing to cover. Nothing to hype. What is strange is that I kept on receiving calls in less than 15 minutes after the incident when my car hasn't even went on the towtruck yet! Wonder who's the CNN? LOL

"Save the trees" would be a good slogan for our whack tree club.

About the complains, yes we do receive complains from proper event. However, you must understand that we rent the place from MBSA and we do have permission from them for doing a proper drift event, just like a football match. If the approval is from MBSA, the police department can't do anything about it. The last time round, we spoke to few of the officers before. They even stood there and watch us drift. We respect them just as much as they respect us. But for illegal ones, it's trespassing. You won't be surprise if it's MBSA themselves that called the police.
MrNismo: I think i subcribe to the wrong Cable already... hehehe only know about it when i came down last weekend hehehe..

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hey guys

so happy you guys are buddies in drifting again :)
we must stick together! (me KPC again, wahahahaaha)

SKAGEE, thanks for letting me drift (still kalah to FR) my SLK till my shoulder was sore (NEED power-steering damnit)

hey, i love you drifting guys alright! all the camadre, comradeship is very tight knit shown here that's abit more rare on the other types of motorsports :D

PS: for those who want to protect their heads from hitting their safety-roll-cage, i'm selling 19mm THICK padding, to cover your roll-cage tubes :)
6ft of this is RM20 :D

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
stanley i wanna see ur video ler..
got any?

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Hey Skagee, sorry for the lousy comments & all the useless talks. Yup lets work togather to bring a better future for the drifters in Malaysia. See you guys soon.

sorry not joining afos event, no partner to drift with. thanks to tree drift hero ;P

Yup Adian, its great to hav you guys around ! lets move on from here :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience