Those who drifted in Shah Alam stadium carpark

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
ZeE said:
sorry not joining afos event, no partner to drift with. thanks to tree drift hero ;P
Yeah right. You're lucky you're not the hero. LOL :cool:

Meanwhile, you'll have to look for another partner for the time being. My car will be undergoing major surgery.

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Zee, u partner me ler... me drifting very good, want me front or back also no problem but i prefer from back ler..

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
MetalZone said:
I'm so glad this ended up in a happy ending. what adian said is so right.
united we stand. divided we fall.

you're way too sensitive man, LOL~!

anywayz, drift.com.my best tsuiso partner can't make it to AFOS this time is a letdown, we'll be looking forward for MrNismo's return, hehe

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Ronald_loulan said:
Hurray,happy ending....
Yup u can say that again......;) ! Let's see everybody at the AFOS drift session this Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Whether drifting or not is another thing but we need more support to make this sport big, regardless of driving, watching, KPC or whatever..........people needed....hehehehe......:D.

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
i'm also front back la Kong, looks like we cant be good partners. LOLLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOL

Anyway yeah, lets make drifting the best thing there is in Malaysia ;)

topui11, if you dont mind if i touch your rear fender, then i dont mind drifting two up with ya ;) Anyway got commitment of stuff to do with GF ;) so cannot join lah.. Next round sure join ! :)

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
KP61 said:
Yup u can say that again......;) ! Let's see everybody at the AFOS drift session this Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Whether drifting or not is another thing but we need more support to make this sport big, regardless of driving, watching, KPC or whatever..........people needed....hehehehe......:D.
yeah ronald is right..... everyone pls try to come. i will covering the event for AXN and ESPN. it won't look nice if nobody is there. other international media will be there also to show the world that Malaysia is the next drifters after japan. pls support the sport...

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!:p

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
ZeE said:
Hey Skagee, sorry for the lousy comments & all the useless talks. Yup lets work togather to bring a better future for the drifters in Malaysia. See you guys soon.

sorry not joining afos event, no partner to drift with. thanks to tree drift hero ;P

Yup Adian, its great to hav you guys around ! lets move on from here :)
Zee: No problem man but I can't help to be a bit dissapointed though as you did so well in the Tsuiso round in OFF THE STREETS 4 :(. Anyway hopefully there will be more in the future which I hope you could join.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
PS: for those who want to protect their heads from hitting their safety-roll-cage, i'm selling 19mm THICK padding, to cover your roll-cage tubes :)
6ft of this is RM20 :D[/QUOTE]

Hehe...definately need some from you before I bump my head .. :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought satria 2002, fuel injected, from 2nd hand car owner. I plan to go outstation to cameron from KL soon, so i need a fulls service to the car. I dunno much about car as this is my first car. What i did was i filled up the battery with battery water. I check the radiator water level it seems to contain some greenish stuff which i believe is coolant, it is attaching to the yellow metal cap which says do not open while its hot.

i do not plan to go to Authorised Servis Center mainly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience