Those who drifted in Shah Alam stadium carpark

• Avatar Upload Issue Fixed! Have you been facing problems uploading avatars? Good news! it's fixed, so upload away!

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Zee and I had just received a bad news from the management of Shah Alam stadium carpark that we had to cancel our drift sessions and drift clinics there for the meanwhile. It appears that one of the barriers around the carpark is damaged due to the football riot couple of weeks ago, and the carpark is being trespassed by people who go and drift there without the management's consent.

Somehow, the Shah Alam authorities aren't quite happy with the illegal activities there due to the noise level and massive crowds gathered there. They had called the management of Shah Alam carpark and it was said that the place will be monitored carefully for the meanwhile with assistance of JPJ.

To those who wish to drift illegally, please don't do it in Shah Alam stadium carpark, that's the only carpark left for us to practise, please preserve it. Those who really wish to utilise the carpark, please inform the management and do it the proper way. Zee and I would be able to give assistance to access to the carpark.

At the moment, it's best to stay off the place.

VtecTurbo53

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
yup..pls stay away fr that area now...
heard my frens say was a huge accident there last week...
a black 180sx lost control and hitted the tree...
Drifters pls alert...!!

RE_Amemiya

Known Member

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
wasn't it a ferrari? ur flen bullshitting lah dude. lol no offence no big accidents there lah.

VtecTurbo53

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
RE_Amemiya said:
wasn't it a ferrari? ur flen bullshitting lah dude. lol no offence no big accidents there lah.
no la...my flen said it a black silva...
no bull or dog shitted lehh...
some more the car got many stiker wan...

WAJA2003

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
now many ppl go drift inside i think is bcs that pagar broke liao lohhhh...
lock back will no ppl can go in liao mahhh...

e39a

500 RPM

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
when did the incident/s happened?:confused:

...until ppl ban the place summore...:eek:

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
sigh,it was not because of the incident they come and kacauler ,anyway it was just minor acc.onlylah!!you're the no.what person to hear this,one pass to another when reach u surely kau kau wanla,why didn't u say the place kena hit by tsunami better... haiya,stories getting blown bigger whenever they reach outside ears ... the authorities come and kacau because someone was drifting inside the place without any proper permission,also because of complaints from people living nearby as well .. simple and understandable language ...

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Accidents are a normal occurance when it comes to drifting.No drifter is immune to them. So its not abig deal if it did happen or not. What is sad is when drifters makes fun of the unfortunate victim(s) as I believe ,its just a matter of time before the same fate will fall upon themselves.

The residents complaining about the noise?Hmmm after a year (or years for some ) of drifting there I'm sure they should be used to it. Shah Alam carpark was where I first saw Zee and Datuk Uras showing their 'Kung Fu'..man I was totally blown away!!!In fact I still am!! Go Masta Zee!! Go DEVIL JEEP!!!!
Its sad that they are more strict about trespassing the place now. However they have all the right and I'll respect that in the future. I apologies for that.

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Yupe it's sad that they are still complaining about the noise. Come to think of it, sometimes the football match create more noise I believe. However, I believe they couldn't do much about it as long as the stadium management covered our backs. The cops just use the trespassing issue to invade the drifters.

About the accident, it occured after the DCM Drift Clinic event last Saturday. I was testing a track for the next Defying Grip Challenge event. Unfortunately, the track was a little bit too fast for that place, I ran out of revs and the car snapped back. It went out of control and hit the curb and cause damage to the driver side door. Nothing serious. Please do not amplify the story.

ps: I'm now the official member of the SA stadium carpark whack tree club. MK, Mickey, wanna recruit more members? LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

VtecTurbo53

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
Ops...sorry to hear that Mr Nismo.
So U must be the 1 whom driving the black silva,ur car ok already? Saw your car on Xtreme park last week,think is just minor accident only......

coldair

Known Member

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Shah Alam car park drift.

I heard that some of the residents living around there wasn't too happy when they found out that the surrounding trees got whacked and hence they complained...hahahaha....

Don't whack kau me....hahahaha..

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Car in workshop waiting to be fixed. Need some panel knocking and replace the door. And nope I wasn't at extreme park last week, the car you saw is 'similar' to mine but not mine. Hehehehe GO DEVIL JEEP!

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
coldair said:
I heard that some of the residents living around there wasn't too happy when they found out that the surrounding trees got whacked and hence they complained...hahahaha....

Don't whack kau me....hahahaha..
That you have to refer to our club president Mr MK84. Write a report and send it to his email welovetrees@sidewaysyndrome.com

MK84

1,500 RPM

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Hahaha the club membership is exclusive ler, not everyone can join. :D

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Wah MK, need qualifications ah?

Uncle, don't make fun of the unfortunate drifters, remember? LOLOLOLOL

coldair

Known Member

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
MrNismo said:
Wah MK, need qualifications ah?

Uncle, don't make fun of the unfortunate drifters, remember? LOLOLOLOL
No, no, no, I won't, I only pity the trees.... kekekeke..

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
sigh,i've already rusted like hell ... there is no way i'll be able to catch up with the new breed of drifters ..the likes of ah fai and all .. that includes u skagee ...u all have improved by leaps and bounds ... well let the place cool down abit bfr we can continue playing there ... anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ... its just a matter of time bfr they come in only ... its probably just unlucky to some of the guys that were there that day .. so just stay out of the place temporarilylor

MK84

1,500 RPM

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Ahaha no ler... not qualifications, just approval from the trees. LOLOLOL

topui11

1,000 RPM

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
:( :( :(

what ler..... eh... Mr.Nismo can be in 2 clubs aaa...

WhackTree club

and

WhackCurb Club... myself and aeRoz included. hehehe

KP61

500 RPM

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
MK84 said:
Hahaha the club membership is exclusive ler, not everyone can join. :D
Wah so can i apply for the membership also ah?? I didn't hit a tree but i hit the pole and it fell down....1-0 hehehehehe......:eek:

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
You all don't forget, I'm the president of whack curb club. Remember the ending of the DCM launch video? High speed 3rd gear flick on wet onto curb? :rolleyes:

Ricky, you're the president of whack pole club. I'm in for the member as well. Coz I whack the pole & the tree one shot.

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
uras said:
sigh,i've already rusted like hell ... there is no way i'll be able to catch up with the new breed of drifters ..the likes of ah fai and all .. that includes u skagee ...u all have improved by leaps and bounds ... well let the place cool down abit bfr we can continue playing there ... anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ... its just a matter of time bfr they come in only ... its probably just unlucky to some of the guys that were there that day .. so just stay out of the place temporarilylor
Wah latuk what's with this new breed and old breed thingy? Don't forget you've stop for more than half a year while the 'new breed' drifters practise almost everyday. Just a matter of time before you become back your own 'Devil' (Jeep).

space_cowboy

500 RPM

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
RE_Amemiya said:
u sure or not..??everyone knew about it..or just cover line..

''Save the Trees''

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie guys..

how comw the ppl staying there only complains on the illegal driftings. why never on actual ones..curious..

cheers'

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
RE_Amemiya is just joking la, what he's trying to say is there's no big deal about the accident. Even the best D1 drivers faced accidents. It's just that some people get hyped-up over things like this and make the story bigger. There's nothing to cover. Nothing to hype. What is strange is that I kept on receiving calls in less than 15 minutes after the incident when my car hasn't even went on the towtruck yet! Wonder who's the CNN? LOL

"Save the trees" would be a good slogan for our whack tree club.

About the complains, yes we do receive complains from proper event. However, you must understand that we rent the place from MBSA and we do have permission from them for doing a proper drift event, just like a football match. If the approval is from MBSA, the police department can't do anything about it. The last time round, we spoke to few of the officers before. They even stood there and watch us drift. We respect them just as much as they respect us. But for illegal ones, it's trespassing. You won't be surprise if it's MBSA themselves that called the police.

Last edited:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
errrmmm can i join the whack longkang curb club too? hehe I ones whack on the curb real slow before. :)

Whatever has happen already happen :) Well words that runs around definitely turn into something else (thats why there are games for it). Nothing big just a door but i'm not sure he manage to find the door or not..%$^%$& hehehe.

Errrmmm i think what everyone trying to say is help us preserve the SA carpark. Complaints and complaints might lead us thru PS2 drifting only :). Think rationally when doing something :). i love all the pass events and i'll always do my best to support all events no matter DCM or Sync Optima or anyone. Being able to drift legally it's so much fun!! you ain't need to worry about anything :) We don't have alot of legal drift area you know :)

If you feel like learning approach them, i'm sure they're more then happy to teach you with a minimal amount of fees (please don't tell me you have money to mod add this add that but no money to learn?) :).

nottyeddy

Known Member

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
we all lack in places that we can drift freely... that's why when the carpark can be entered ppl used it for drifting... eventhough it's illegal actually.. but what choice we all have.. in a way that's the safest place to play coz for me it's hard to disturb anybody... just the noisela.. but in anyways... we still need to be reasonable to others... i hope we all can drift happily ever after...

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Too rude for reading.

just to add:
What's over is over. this message is just up here to tell you guys that the police is looking closely to who ever goes there now onwards. and they will bring in JPJ support if they need to. so becareful.

Last edited:

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ...

space bro,i think i wrote it quite clearly in reply to your question.....2nd row somewhere in the middle... legal or illegal they still complain,just that when its legal the authorities knows whats going on in there .... thats the big difference ...

well sigh,i don't want any bad implications from all the parties as we are all in one boat..everyone knows everyone in drifting,its such a small community,good example is mrnismo's minor mishap,just 15mins and everyone in the whole wide world knows about it,wahlau big time CNN reporters were there that day ain't it ..anyway we're doing it for the love of this sport ... we have already had our misunderstandings bfr and are already working forward to forging a closer drift community .. i hope we'll take things positively ok guys!!whats passed is passed,things done cannot be reversed so there's no choice just keep a heavy heart and look to the future which i hope will be bright ...

p/s:i just bought my car,again because of my love for this sport.i do hope i don't need to sell it off so soon...

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Zee: As I have said before, please reread your posting. I have no idea in what state of mind the posting was made but I think what was said was unfair and very unlike you.

What I find disturbing is that; You regard the Shah Alam incident as a personal attack to your activities and agenda. Regardless of what you may think, I personally think the clinics are beneficial to everyone and have encourged a lot of drifters to join them.I feel the "Holier than thou" stance is contradictory to what was practiced in the past. Its unfair to start pointing fingers to the drifters when trouble arises, as trepassing in Shah Alam carpark by drifters has been happening all the while. Everyone is guilty of this at some point of time or rather.I may be wrong about this but , do you honestly think that drifters go there cause DCM holds their clinics there?I would be certain that if the drifters that day had any malicious intent, there would not be any DCM members present. Please do not penalize your members and harp on this further as casting stones is a privilege no one has in this matter. This is an unfortunate event for everyone . As far as I am concerned, I have nothing more to say of this incident .

I would suggest you overcome the comments and snide remarks from other forumers regardless of whether they are new or not as it will only wear you thin.Believe me, its not worth it.
I will regard your opinion on OTS events as merely yours , along with a handful of other drifters. Your presence, along with the others, will be sorely missed but I hope we will one day overcome this.

Peace

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Like i said, it this topic was to tell the drifters to stay away from the stadium. Dont get your self in trouble. btw, i'm also just answering what was question by others (if you find it offending, then i have no comment).

Btw, you think others have the courage to say what they think ? some keep it to them self. i'm pretty straight forward and i dont manupulate stuff.

Anway if you are concern about the OTS xTremepark. its just a comment. Drifting is damaging where ever you go and drift. not only in xtremepark. if you find this statement unacceptable... i have no comment. (btw, my fuel tank almost bocor lol). I've already accepted the fact that drifting is damaging. well some still dont.

From your last statement, looks like you do prefer some of us or me not to be in any of your events, do say so if thats the case.

As for me and love for the sport i'll continue to support it. in or out of OTS events or others.

I remember the day back in SS0 2004.. when some of my friends or other drifters complain about the judge & tiresmoke in and out of the competion and how suky the track is. but eventually all still come back in. LOL. Love for the sport.

I hope to see the drifters love for the sport grow.

and yup we are lacking of place to drift safely.

* i guess this aint too rude to be read by others :lolloloolol

Last edited:

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
Zee,i think Skagee din say tat he prefer some of u not joining the OTS...
Rite Skagee....??
Pls dun like tat la..
We all r under the same roof....
If drifting is Banned in Malaysia then we all habis la..
We all should co-operate to solve this problem la..
Cheer....(Dun flame me arrr...:lol: )

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Its great to have new comers like your self. and no ones gona flame you. but for ur info

"Your presence, along with the others, will be sorely missed but I hope we will one day overcome this."

I'm really not sure if this meant we shouldn't join or what lol.
and just to make things clear before more fellas said otherwise

i said
"From your last statement, looks like you do prefer some of us or me not to be in any of your events, do say so if thats the case. "

i said "if thats the case do say so". LOL.

forums are easily misunderstood.

aEROz

Known Member

aEROz

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
ZeE said:
forums are easily misunderstood.
Yup lahs. Thats why we have smilies like these... :p

Confused la :confused: don't know whether want to be happy that I'm in Whack-Curb-Club or not :eek: ... feel somewhat priviledged :D

I had so so so so so so so so so much fun that day during the Drift Clinic at the Shah Alam car park. That's the first time I drifted there. Hope it wont be my last as well.

Pieece. :)

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Skagee,

I hope you really don't mind what Zee said as he is just expressing his thoughts in a not-so-calm way, afterthat he'll be cool rite Zee? Well at least it's better than some forummers that uses create new nicks and stab you from your back. We used to be close friends and it's a misunderstanding that brings us apart, I hope this situation doesn't get worse. Now we are rivals in someways, but your support in our future events are still very much appreciated.

As for the Shah Alam incident, please do not comment further about it. I'm sure Zee doesn't regard it as an personal attack, be cool. I'm also sure that the drifters that day don't have any malicious intent as there are infact DCM members present. I mean, who would want to get themselves into trouble rite? However, we all have a devil in us don't we? It's just that the devil is stronger than the angel sometimes... LOL

I started this thread just to warn drifters that MBSA is very strict on trespassing now, and it has been since they barricaded that place, unlike last time when it's public and we can drift there every day and night, the good old days huh Skagee... Anyway, someone hijacked the thread and it's already starting to become a joke, but there are always people who like to mess things up don't they...

Peace.

KE70

KE70

Apr 28, 2005
www.4gtuners.com
MrNismo said:
Skagee,

I hope you really don't mind what Zee said as he is just expressing his thoughts in a not-so-calm way, afterthat he'll be cool rite Zee? Well at least it's better than some forummers that uses create new nicks and stab you from your back. We used to be close friends and it's a misunderstanding that brings us apart, I hope this situation doesn't get worse. Now we are rivals in someways, but your support in our future events are still very much appreciated.

As for the Shah Alam incident, please do not comment further about it. I'm sure Zee doesn't regard it as an personal attack, be cool. I'm also sure that the drifters that day don't have any malicious intent as there are infact DCM members present. I mean, who would want to get themselves into trouble rite? However, we all have a devil in us don't we? It's just that the devil is stronger than the angel sometimes... LOL

I started this thread just to warn drifters that MBSA is very strict on trespassing now, and it has been since they barricaded that place, unlike last time when it's public and we can drift there every day and night, the good old days huh Skagee... Anyway, someone hijacked the thread and it's already starting to become a joke, but there are always people who like to mess things up don't they...

Peace.

What Mr. Nismo says is correct :) well said Mr Nismo :) Peace Guys!!!! make
Drift happen in Malaysia!!!

KP61

500 RPM

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Bro's be cool.....whatever has been siad or done just erase it off. We all should be united rather than to be enemies.....Shah Alam carpark is only a small matter so just stay cool. The most important thing is that relations with drifters should be good rather than to be sour as nobody would want enemies. Let the pass be bygones and live to see the future of the drift world to be united as one......everybody in this forum lovews drifting whether it is from driving to seeing....we have our share of excitement, so don't just live in the pass......smile to each other and lets hope that the next OTS or the AFOS drifting session we all can just have fun drifting, drinking (not beer...:p ) and chit chat with one other about drift or whatsoever;) . Please just end this thread here and let bygones be bygones.:cool: Be friends not enemies. Every event should be treated the same as nobody would want to stop anyone from entering any event sanctioned by anybody....... wah i also blur blur already.....:confused: :D So to Zee and Skagee, we need friends & drifters....so please do make up but don't go to bed together lah.....hehehehe...smile.....;)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
wei wei :D
now my turn to KPC (me memang KPC LOL :D)

peace guys, i really want you guys to be buddies! what's drifting all about? FUN!
not fun liaw if not friends anymore right?

GAME_OVER

Known Member

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Anybody wanna joing the " whack tyre wall until fly " club??? i'm the 3 tyres fly to opposite lane president....... muahahahha

uras : "just 15mins and everyone in the whole wide world knows about it,wahlau big time CNN reporters were there that day ain't it " ... who r u refering to ??? me??? u wanna kena whack by me ah??? knn....muahahahhah ..woi...... yum cha yum cha ....

iskymeow

Known Member

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
GAME_OVER said:
Anybody wanna joing the " whack tyre wall until fly " club??? i'm the 3 tyres fly to opposite lane president....... muahahahha
taikor, i also whack tyrewall until fly mah..
but not as powerful as you ler.. :D

GAME_OVER

Known Member

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
iskymeow said:
taikor, i also whack tyrewall until fly mah..
but not as powerful as you ler.. :D
isky : no no ..not that easy to join this club ... u have to pass " jungle tracking test" and " scuba diving test " first b4 u r qualify to this.....muahahhah ....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
aiya whack tyres only mer.. i drive forklift whack all the silvias, GTR and other sport's car in my office i belum cakap ape ape ler... :)

"World Peace" hehehehe...

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Skagee, i've been in drifting since god know when. and about what you said "You regard the Shah Alam incident as a personal attack to your activities and agenda"

Please man. If this the 1st time u meet me ?

LOL i created Drift.com.my to support the drift community in malaysia. I assisted all the SSO event when they needed help. I've opened the go kart track for you guys to go in now. Even finding new places. Please man, think about it... as i'm trying my best to promote the sport. For the better of the community. What other agenda i have for a Clinic ? it purely to support new drifters. giving them chance to drift in with the help for pointers.

I'm currently even looking into other places to have clinics and close sessions.

All i'm saying is try to preserve where ever you guys drift. dont do in few days in a roll. try to avoid public contact if need be on close session.

Sorry if some of my contents in previous message suked. edited and noted and rerereaded LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Drifting 17
K Drifting 20