Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 2

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
whit3puppy said:
NismoBaby: Your avatar very kawaii!!
Pinch pinch.. I bet you hug it every nite 2 sleep.. :)
hahhaa.. thanks whitepuppieee.. its donut that buy for me wannn..!!! and sooooooo super lucky to get it autographed nyeknyekkss.. :) again, its becoz of donut who gave me the CREW tagggg!!!

Donut: *muackssss*

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
~NisMoBaBy~ said:
hahhaa.. thanks whitepuppieee.. its donut that buy for me wannn..!!! and sooooooo super lucky to get it autographed nyeknyekkss.. :) again, its becoz of donut who gave me the CREW tagggg!!!

Donut: *muackssss*
NisMoBaBy: So sweet of him.. Have you check out my Blog? I uploaded cute pics of you guys.. *Pinch.. *Pinch..

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
hehe.. yah i just chked it out... cute pics of donut there!!! LOL!!! :p
not so cute pic of meeeee... hehehhee....!!!
anyways.. read ur blog.. u take care kay.. hope everything is okiee.. *hugss*

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
~NisMoBaBy~ said:
hehe.. yah i just chked it out... cute pics of donut there!!! LOL!!! :p
not so cute pic of meeeee... hehehhee....!!!
anyways.. read ur blog.. u take care kay.. hope everything is okiee.. *hugss*
You look cute as well lar.. don't deny lar.. I will try.. Thanks NisMoBaBy..
Really need the hug..
:)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
okie whitepuppy you tell me who you want a hug from.. i think i can help you out. muahaha but then jay chow or edison cannot ler cause i don't have they're phone number. ngek ngek ngek..

dont' stay at home lah we go karaoke sing until ur throat out then no need to think lioa.

nismobaby : muahahaha i give you the car car and tag tag.. muahahaha hugs! :) hehe me sot sot lioa.. i cute..? sure boh so skinny like errrrr hmmmmm

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
DoNuT said:
okie whitepuppy you tell me who you want a hug from.. i think i can help you out. muahaha but then jay chow or edison cannot ler cause i don't have they're phone number. ngek ngek ngek..

dont' stay at home lah we go karaoke sing until ur throat out then no need to think lioa.

nismobaby : muahahaha i give you the car car and tag tag.. muahahaha hugs! :) hehe me sot sot lioa.. i cute..? sure boh so skinny like errrrr hmmmmm
I want hug from a cuddly waddly cute bear can ar? Do you have the bear's no? :)

Karaoke ar? Erm.. but I can't sing.. I'm monotone.. Heheheh.. I sound cacat.. Hahahahha.. Everytime I sing, I kena scolding only... So, keep shut better..

Heheheh.. DoNuT, you sure cute in some ways mar.. That's why you get a kawaii GF oso that loves you soooooooooooo much.. Hey!! Everyone love someone for a reason or sometimes no reason ok? Skinny ar? Eat more lor.. Can kau tim wun.. No worries..
:p Now, I'm the one that's sot..
Heheheh..

NisMoBaBy: Tell Joe Han how cute he is when you meet him ok? I think he forgot.. Heheheh...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
where is my darling when i need her huh?? oh well she's busy watching potato movies ngek ngek ngek. :) hugs!

whitepuppy : hmmmm next time ur bday i ask everyone who knows you to buy you 1 damn gigantic freaking super wah lau eh big teddy bear lor. then you can hug all you want. Hmmm hopefully can enter ur kelisa AND ur room lah hehe.

ahhh bad singing ah.. no worries my girl girl can teach you. we go happy happy mer not go there to judge everyone's voices :)

hahaha OTS turn into girls talk!! nismobaby and whitepuppy i think people scared to kacau us hehe

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
donut: haha.. yeah lor.. wut to do i am a "tai fan shueee"!! haha..

whitepuppy: take care kay.. lemme go find teddy bear for u hehe.. i had a big one but i tink kena curi from jh's room liao nyeknyek :p

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
topui: Gomen.. Gomen.. Sorry for going off the topic.. Pls don't be angry..

NisMoBaBy & DoNuT: Thanks for making me smile again.. Thanks for caring.. You guys are so sweet.. Thanks a million..

DoNuT: Your 1 damn gigantic freaking super wah lau eh big teddy bear lor. then you can hug all you want. Hmmm hopefully can enter ur kelisa AND ur room lah hehe. (that part damn funny)... Hehehehhe... So BIG oso damn scary leh.. After not I hug the bear bear but the bear bear crush me into dunno what..

:p

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
topui : you come here lah i give you a hug hug lah.. hehehe

teddy no more got kidnap by my sister :) you can try asking my sister muahahaha. ahhh no prob you come out lah i'm sure all of us will entertain you wan... :)

OKIE OKIE

congrats to tan tat wei, alif joehanis (hehe), JB drift klub and kukujoehan... do ichimasteh x100000 hahahaha i sure write wrongly lioa wan..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience