Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 2

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL

Defying Grip Challenge is back! Proudly brought to you by Drift.com.my - Malaysia’s Premier Drift Enthusiast Website, DGC II will hit the town with more fun, more excitement and more sideways this time.
Come and witness the finest Malaysian drifters battle each other out in extreme sideways dorifuto action.

Judges will most likely on the right side this time around.
(click on the image to view have a larger view)

Carpark & Road structure (how to get there)

Double click above to view a clearer map.

Details:
Where : Shah Alam Stadium, Klang Valley
When : 3rd July 2005, Sunday.
Spectator Fee : FREE
Spectator Carpark Fee : Less than RM5, free parking for JDM sportscar at booth area
Track condition: Dry all the way !

Competition Format
Morning
Practice run
Noon
2 qualifying runs to select best 16
Tsuiso elimination round from best 16
Awards
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place
Best dressed car
Biggest/most spins
Smokiest drift

Main Sponsor

Media Sponsor

Food & Beverage Sponsor

Last edited:

MrNismo

500 RPM

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Drift.com.my will allocate each drifter a free parking space for their crew car during DGC2 at the booth area.

For those who have a crew car or support car, please apply the car pass from Zee or me.

Let me know your details:
(drifter name), (support car vehicle no. plate)
sms or call.

Remember, one car per drifter.

Zee - 012 3200685
Yoong - 019 3236353

Oh I forgot, free parking at booth area for all JDM sportscar and Silvia/180SX.

ZeE

Known Member

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Aiyah i tried to post up and it said duplicate then only saw this. ;) See ya all there

DoNuT

1,000 RPM

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
nismobaby : Wah my girl girl so fast online liao hehe. TQ TQ TQVM hehehehe hugs!! :)

well without Mrnismo's guide, DBSG, TFCC, friends and others i don't think i can do it leh quite panicking hehe.

topui : weh weh... uweks!!?? i kiss you ah.. hehehe

topui11

1,000 RPM

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
hahahahahaha

DoNut.... wait aa... hmmm.. how to get into OTS this week... i wanna be in same group with u la. hehehe..

dub-helix

dub-helix

Dec 17, 2004
I'm a big fan of this motorsport and it's proud to see that we have Malaysians who can actually drift which is pretty cool. So whenever there's a drift event anywhere in Klang Valley i'd make it a point to come check out the event.

So last Sunday i went for the Defying Grip Challenge II @ Shah Alam, i got there late but was in time to see the final 4 drifters. To my shock and horror after the event was over walked back to my car (which was parked inside the stadium car park close to the entrance) to discover that both my wheels on the right side were gone! some f**king assholes STOLE MY WHEELS! WTF?!! f**k sake
i'm using standard wira wheels with old tires! i just want to say that i hope the organizers of future drift events would provide at the very least some sort of security for those who parked their cars inside the car park area. I wouldn't mind paying a minimal parking fee for the security. This shows how f**ked-up Malaysian's can be.

topui11

1,000 RPM

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
bro

have u lodge a police report? pls gives us details on this. This is really f***ed up if it's true. Please do report and get in touch with DCM members.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
wah..now poeple drift until nomoney to buy tyres then they just steal them from other cars..?damn

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience