Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 2

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
monsterv6

Please retract ur statement. It's as if we, drifters, are the one responsible for stealing this guy's tyres.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
just jokin only ma...sori la.....ok or not..hehehhe dont so sensitif...kekek no heart feelings....take back my words for it ler....but what a bad thing la right...pitty the fella..can feel him man..

Last edited:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
topui11 said:
monsterv6

Please retract ur statement. It's as if we, drifters, are the one responsible for stealing this guy's tyres.
topui.. u got into OTS ? i wanna ride !! boleh ka boss ?? hahahaha...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmm are you the guy who approach me telling me ur tyres missing?? hmmm i'm so sorry about that.. well to be honest there are people like this in malaysia. Just try to becareful... anyway i wonder wt-hell they steal stock standard rims and tyres for..?? hmmmm weird .. sigh..

dub-helix

Dec 17, 2004
Yeah i lodge a police report on the day itself, after 4 hours trying to source someone who could lend me their spare tire. The police said there was nothing much they could do except take notice of the matter. I did however manage to get a friend to help ask the people who were involve in the event for a 2 ton jack, cause after the assholes took my wheels they left it suspended on a piece of brick. Again i say; even standard wheels also wan to take ah? WTF man.

p.s.- i didn't get a chance to thank some of the event ppl who helped me with my plight. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
dude..

ok.. sorry to hear about your lost. haih... next time have to up security already.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
It was a great event!! I had truly enjoyed myself.Loved the course but hated the rain..LOLOLOL. Anyway glad to see the whole MagicDurians team that participated made the top 8 !!! It was unfortunate that Jerry AE86 couldn't enter due to dislocating his shoulder during one of our (many) orientation rituals the night before!! LOLOLOL...this I will need to confere with spacecowboy..

Anyway, this was definately one of the best event I've ever been too..Congrats Drift .com !!!!!!!!!

dub-helix: Hi, sorry to hear about the incident. Kenenth actually came over asking if he could borrow our spares but unfortunatley mine were all 5 lugs and Cheaka's were the wrong pcd.Sorry for not being able to be more helpful :(

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
It was unfortunate that Jerry AE86 couldn't enter due to dislocating his shoulder during one of our (many) orientation rituals the night before!!
WWE Wrestling? :p

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
hahahaha.. close but not as kinky....hai..the things we do to be accepted...well speedy recovery Jerry AE86..

Joeker: Spacecowboy just told me last night who you were..hahahahahaha..no wonderlar you know so much!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Fellas,

Have such problem since day 1 of conversion

Scanned and found out that my speedsensor is not working.

My RSM speedo also not working only on the rpm only.

Sent to N1 to check the wiring from meter console towards the ecu.....wiring is ok...

Borrowed one meter console from my friend....also not working...

any had such expeerience b4?

GSR inside
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience