Those who drifted in Shah Alam stadium carpark

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Zee and I had just received a bad news from the management of Shah Alam stadium carpark that we had to cancel our drift sessions and drift clinics there for the meanwhile. It appears that one of the barriers around the carpark is damaged due to the football riot couple of weeks ago, and the carpark is being trespassed by people who go and drift there without the management's consent.

Somehow, the Shah Alam authorities aren't quite happy with the illegal activities there due to the noise level and massive crowds gathered there. They had called the management of Shah Alam carpark and it was said that the place will be monitored carefully for the meanwhile with assistance of JPJ.

To those who wish to drift illegally, please don't do it in Shah Alam stadium carpark, that's the only carpark left for us to practise, please preserve it. Those who really wish to utilise the carpark, please inform the management and do it the proper way. Zee and I would be able to give assistance to access to the carpark.

At the moment, it's best to stay off the place.

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
yup..pls stay away fr that area now...
heard my frens say was a huge accident there last week...
a black 180sx lost control and hitted the tree...
Drifters pls alert...!!

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
wasn't it a ferrari? ur flen bullshitting lah dude. lol no offence no big accidents there lah.

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
RE_Amemiya said:
wasn't it a ferrari? ur flen bullshitting lah dude. lol no offence no big accidents there lah.
no la...my flen said it a black silva...
no bull or dog shitted lehh...
some more the car got many stiker wan...

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
now many ppl go drift inside i think is bcs that pagar broke liao lohhhh...
lock back will no ppl can go in liao mahhh...

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
when did the incident/s happened?:confused:

...until ppl ban the place summore...:eek:

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
sigh,it was not because of the incident they come and kacauler ,anyway it was just minor acc.onlylah!!you're the no.what person to hear this,one pass to another when reach u surely kau kau wanla,why didn't u say the place kena hit by tsunami better... haiya,stories getting blown bigger whenever they reach outside ears ... the authorities come and kacau because someone was drifting inside the place without any proper permission,also because of complaints from people living nearby as well .. simple and understandable language ...

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Accidents are a normal occurance when it comes to drifting.No drifter is immune to them. So its not abig deal if it did happen or not. What is sad is when drifters makes fun of the unfortunate victim(s) as I believe ,its just a matter of time before the same fate will fall upon themselves.

The residents complaining about the noise?Hmmm after a year (or years for some ) of drifting there I'm sure they should be used to it. Shah Alam carpark was where I first saw Zee and Datuk Uras showing their 'Kung Fu'..man I was totally blown away!!!In fact I still am!! Go Masta Zee!! Go DEVIL JEEP!!!!
Its sad that they are more strict about trespassing the place now. However they have all the right and I'll respect that in the future. I apologies for that.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Yupe it's sad that they are still complaining about the noise. Come to think of it, sometimes the football match create more noise I believe. However, I believe they couldn't do much about it as long as the stadium management covered our backs. The cops just use the trespassing issue to invade the drifters.

About the accident, it occured after the DCM Drift Clinic event last Saturday. I was testing a track for the next Defying Grip Challenge event. Unfortunately, the track was a little bit too fast for that place, I ran out of revs and the car snapped back. It went out of control and hit the curb and cause damage to the driver side door. Nothing serious. Please do not amplify the story.

ps: I'm now the official member of the SA stadium carpark whack tree club. MK, Mickey, wanna recruit more members? LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

VtecTurbo53

May 5, 2005
Ops...sorry to hear that Mr Nismo.
So U must be the 1 whom driving the black silva,ur car ok already? Saw your car on Xtreme park last week,think is just minor accident only......

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Shah Alam car park drift.

I heard that some of the residents living around there wasn't too happy when they found out that the surrounding trees got whacked and hence they complained...hahahaha....

Don't whack kau me....hahahaha..

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Car in workshop waiting to be fixed. Need some panel knocking and replace the door. And nope I wasn't at extreme park last week, the car you saw is 'similar' to mine but not mine. Hehehehe GO DEVIL JEEP!

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
coldair said:
I heard that some of the residents living around there wasn't too happy when they found out that the surrounding trees got whacked and hence they complained...hahahaha....

Don't whack kau me....hahahaha..
That you have to refer to our club president Mr MK84. Write a report and send it to his email [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

If I want to install an oil cooler, is it a must to upgrade my oil sump as well?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience