Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
:P

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by 20vturbo@Dec 13 2004, 19:06
i know who's that......................................

no's....... :P
hehehee..
microtech sifu hep me start my engine after i done the wiring wow... will bring to weld my exhaust cos now still having side pipe. hahaha
after that baru try to fine tune it, now just can drive to workshop and go home.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Toot toot toot, pong pong pong! Haaaa like this sure can win the game wan. This game boy simulator linked to the car ECU is great. If i win every section and level of the game, sure no car in the game list can win me! Muahahahahaha! *evil laugh*

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
hei, i tot microtech tuning suppose to be on the road...u drive and sifo tuning2..do at midnight laa.in front of 2f2f road. :P

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
What is the device that the sifu use to tune the microtech?
Not suppose to use Notebook meh ?

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Because i done the wiring at my house, so he have to come my house help to set the fuel map so that i can start the engine.
i want to drive the car out to install back my exhaust muffler, i running 3" side pipe since after the september drag race i didnt drive my car out to town. i pull off my car wiring last month and started to do the wiring until last week finaly can call our NOS7AGTE sifu help me start my car.
This is MTX-8 so it using handset to set the fuel map and ignition map. LTX-8 can using laptop to tune or handset.

this thursday will bring my car to install back the exhaust and drive to workshop to change turbo then baru look for sifu to fine tune this old junk..
i had bought a W55 gearbox, saving to get a W series bell housing to fit a W gearbox on my 7A, cos i blew my 3rd gear at 2nd hit of the race. now hardly to shift into 3rd gear. :(

project year 2005 Miri Race, target RT+ET high 13sec car. not easy but just set a target for improvement ba.. dont care can make it or not. just make goal for yearly improve. :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What makes a car special to you?

- Looks?
- The way it makes you feel when you drive it?
- The raw power and torque?
- NA/Turbo/SC/ITB technology interests you?
- Your masturbated to a poster of a girl in the car when you were younger?

Discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience