Toyota should RECALL all the Toyota Camry

lukeraj

Known Member
Oct 6, 2008
www.fuelstick.com.my
The problem with the brake continues ,I have changed my Brake disc and pad 4 times over the last 2 years and its a new car, and the problem recurring again and again.
Toyota Malaysia choose not to comment on this officially bought it early 2011 but quietly admit there is a problem with the brakes.
Malaysia Camry owners and drivers life at stake do not compromise, we pay huge amount for the quality but we are taken for a ride, .

Toyota should recall all Camry sold last 2 years and find a permanent solution, before somebody die due to the brake manufacturing defects.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Bro, anything to support such claims/incident?
Other than personal experience?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
In USA or Japan they would have recalled it already, but welcome to Malaysia.

Over here it is UMW Toyota, UMW holds Toyota by the balls, without UMW's AP, Toyota can't even sell here. So here Toyota Japan have no authority. Congratulations, another victim of our Government's policies to protect the cronies.

Malaysia Boleh!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The problem with the brake continues ,I have changed my Brake disc and pad 4 times over the last 2 years and its a new car, and the problem recurring again and again.
Toyota Malaysia choose not to comment on this officially bought it early 2011 but quietly admit there is a problem with the brakes.
Malaysia Camry owners and drivers life at stake do not compromise, we pay huge amount for the quality but we are taken for a ride, .

Toyota should recall all Camry sold last 2 years and find a permanent solution, before somebody die due to the brake manufacturing defects.
Someone did died in overseas in a video. If really problem persists. Only way is just sell it off for a better car.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
ya wats wrong?? cos i hv many frens wif camry but all jus give positive comments on it oli.....always said good car good car

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
lukeraj,

where are you?? Anything to support your statement?
Seems like you are here to paint toyota a bad image.

If there is nothing to say, Can I request the Mod to close this thread, please?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe he really couldn't brake in time...:stoned: Just kidding...

Ya, start a thread then left without replies...:banghead:

lukeraj

Known Member
Oct 6, 2008
www.fuelstick.com.my
I am not here to paint a bad picture , many Camry users from 2010 have been having this brake problem and it will be replaced by Toyota and the problem persist again, I will scan all copies of my service report and upload here so that you will know I meant business.

Next week got about 80+ Camry owners who have similar problem will address this issue with Toyota with the media, anybody want to join us post it here will provide the date ,time and place next week

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I am not here to paint a bad picture , many Camry users from 2010 have been having this brake problem and it will be replaced by Toyota and the problem persist again, I will scan all copies of my service report and upload here so that you will know I meant business.

Next week got about 80+ Camry owners who have similar problem will address this issue with Toyota with the media, anybody want to join us post it here will provide the date ,time and place next week
do share it here, for the sake of consumers and their rights

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
some camry is the disc wobbling when doing hard brake. Have to replace the whole front 2 disc. Toyota quality seriously dropped compared to SEG generation.
thats scary. Its like running out of brakes.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
my customer changed project m rotor and pads together, problem solved, since malaysia marketing are lazy to "layan" customers for after sale service, not only happen in toyota, honda, nissan, mitsubishi, even electrical items are like that...talk about "warranty" they squeeze the problems to consumer...this only happens in malaysia!!!

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Honda Accord (08 & 09) model and ford fiesta also have similar problem. I had made few complaints to Honda, but they refused to solve the problem, so i went to other workshop to skim the front discs and use other brand brake pads. Honda Malaysia, bad image!!
Ford had solved the problem after they did the second service (20K mil). previously i just fxxk ford every time when i drive my fiesta

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/769/depankiri4p21cj4.jpg

anyone can help me on how to solve/ fixed this problem??? (click the link to see full size)... actually i'm driving kelisa, my car less than 1 year (WPR XXXX), never got accident or langgar lubang besar or whatsoever that can make this thing happen...already refer with P2 SC, they said fender & front bumper lari (passenger side/ left side), so then after they adjust the fender, still same... besides, my tyre also makan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience