how to solve this problem???

ninjaboy7

Oct 1, 2006
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/769/depankiri4p21cj4.jpg

anyone can help me on how to solve/ fixed this problem??? (click the link to see full size)... actually i'm driving kelisa, my car less than 1 year (WPR XXXX), never got accident or langgar lubang besar or whatsoever that can make this thing happen...already refer with P2 SC, they said fender & front bumper lari (passenger side/ left side), so then after they adjust the fender, still same... besides, my tyre also makan sebelah worr... they make & done the allignment, but still can;t fied the problem... then they change the engine frame, also same... i took measurement frm the centre of the front tyre to rear tyre & differentiate with another side ( driver side/ right side), the measurement is not same!!!... this thing happen since 1 month i got my car, & until now they can't solve this problem... & also the P2 QA said as long as my car is safe to ride, it is o.k... wtf la...i just want that this problem can be solved frm P2, that's all.. i'm very2 dissapointed la with them... dunno what to do.. bcoz my car still under 2 years warranty + 2 years extended warranty.. so waste la to have all those warranty if they can't do anything to fix this problem even their QA dunno how to fixed this problems... dunno where to refer la... so, anyone can give opinion on how to solve this problem ar??? pliz.. bcoz until now i can't sleep well at night thinking about this problems..

ninjaboy7

Oct 1, 2006
i thik i wrongly post this thread, supposely i post it in car talks thread... or mod can move this this topic to car talks thread. TQ...

p/s: sowy, noob here.. :biggrin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I think you can make perodua responsible.

Perhaps, if you've got a friend who's a lawyer/solicitor, you can get their legal opinion on the matter.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If you want to solve this by urself.. find mudguard man.. they can solve it for you....as my fren also face the same problem previously...

If you want to make p2 solve it... u need to waste a lot of time ding dong here and there....hehehehe

Good Luck...

ninjaboy7

Oct 1, 2006
If you want to solve this by urself.. find mudguard man.. they can solve it for you....as my fren also face the same problem previously...

If you want to make p2 solve it... u need to waste a lot of time ding dong here and there....hehehehe

Good Luck...
ya lor...
proceed to p2, a lot of reason they gave to me... haihh.. headache already... btw, one of my fren told me that might be lower arm was damage already, is it true ah?? ow can i identify wether my lower arm bar damage???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most of you would know the W210 E230 (elegance)original version looks slightly boring without some work. I have a dessert silver (more commonly known as mettalic gold in msia) one. Intention is to improve the look slightly with minimal alteration, not for racing/sporting purpose. Still prefer the comfy ride. A few ideas in mind:

Wheels/rims - to 17" or 18" - AMGs I, II or III? Does the springs / absorbers need to be changed if plus sized to 17" or 18", prefer to keep original if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience