The mighty 2jz or The legendary RB26

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
we're not interested in rotaries lah besides i still wanna see rb/2jz in a evo/imprezza. That one will be serious eye opener!anybody got pics or experience?

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
we're not interested in rotaries lah besides i still wanna see rb/2jz in a evo/imprezza. That one will be serious eye opener!anybody got pics or experience?
that will be a real eye opener and engineering marvel as evo's and imprezzas have engines mounted in a east-west fashion as opposed to RB's and JZ's as full time north-south???

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
that will be a real eye opener and engineering marvel as evo's and imprezzas have engines mounted in a east-west fashion as opposed to RB's and JZ's as full time north-south???
something i've learned...malaysian tuning style is never say never

as long as you have the money you can have whatever you like... mid engined charade also can

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i want the Aristo!

always liked Aristo's but that one takes the cake... other than the clutch probably being a bitch to handle in traffic jam, id take that as a daily driver...probably has really good fuel consumption too haha

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
hehehe 2jz always eksyen previously because it's bigger... now rb26 also grown up, rb30 is 2962cc, but in UK 1 garage has developed rb31 3100cc... apparently not very expensive, waiting for further developments and there might be some space in some containers coming to Msia soon.

There has also been 1 rb33, but that one is custom made and probably will cost nearly 1 r33 gtr. It's now in a car in Ireland.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
thye have stroker kits for 2JZ's in the states.. 3.4 litre

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Titan Msports in states for big hp 2jz

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

hehehe 2jz always eksyen previously because it's bigger... now rb26 also grown up, rb30 is 2962cc, but in UK 1 garage has developed rb31 3100cc... apparently not very expensive, waiting for further developments and there might be some space in some containers coming to Msia soon.

There has also been 1 rb33, but that one is custom made and probably will cost nearly 1 r33 gtr. It's now in a car in Ireland.
Like the sayin' goes , there is no replacement for displacement

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Like the sayin' goes , there is no replacement for displacement
but theres no replacement for the feeling of a turbo kicking in.. except maybe a kick to the head or a shotgun blast to the chest :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone have any experience using 2-way radios? Can they work between 2 people in the same building but on different floors, or between 2 people in separate buildings but the buildings are next to each other?

I know there are many factors that affect connection but I want to know how reliable these 2-way radios are. Or are they good only in open fields?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience