Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 31 !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
last nite went well..

same chiq..

different positions..

:lol:

u guys come here la, then u know wat i'm tokin about..u jus need 2 flirt a little, she's all urs..

Originally posted by adryan+Nov 12 2004, 20:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adryan @ Nov 12 2004, 20:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fRëɧt¥£3R-@Nov 10 2004, 20:09
its d black top..2nd wan frm right..dun comment anything..i know she's..........

but i jus wanted 2 root her.. :lol:
dude,,show me her pic ler,,
btw,,enjoy ur ah,,ah,,, nite,,hahhaha
:D :D :D [/b][/quote]
d pic is in d link i posted i think d page b4 this..

Originally posted by fRëɧt¥£3R-@Nov 10 2004, 20:09
its d black top..2nd wan frm right..dun comment anything..i know she's..........

but i jus wanted 2 root her.. :lol:
I tough second from the left.

Oh boy..~ Seems like i'm link to her through 2 of my friends... :o

Freestyler.. which part of klang are you from? Me from klang too.. and my guess is.. this girl is from Convent, Klang? :x

Small small world huh...? :P

~ IvY ~

Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Nov 13 2004, 19:38

Freestyler.. which part of klang are you from? Me from klang too.. and my guess is.. this girl is from Convent, Klang? :x

~ IvY ~
UHH OHHHHH !!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

hey fresstyler , explain in detail a bit lar...hahaha we dun have also can fantasize a bit mar... u experienced anything before that chicks here won't try??? :lol:

do u guys think malaysia got this kind of gal a not lar har?
i dun think so......once u prom the ques....they straight away slap u.....ahhahaha :D

Originally posted by unclebabi@Nov 13 2004, 22:33
do u guys think malaysia got this kind of gal a not lar har?
i dun think so......once u prom the ques....they straight away slap u.....ahhahaha :D
still got 1 c ur lucky~~ B)

Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Nov 13 2004, 19:38

~ IvY ~
she's either frm convent or mgs..i cant recall...

she's not a slut type..cos sluts here sleep wif like 20 guys in a week..

i got a lebanese fren, he has screwd like 500 gals now, he's oni 19..n u say im bad??

poison..im frm klang jaya..

she's jus lives across my street, but i never met her in klg..i oni knew her thru frenster, then 1st time we met up in sydney, jus go for drinks..2nd time..Hush..hush..

if u happen 2 know her..jus hush hush oso ok..

:lol: :lol:

HAhahaha... i don't know her la.. but i think my 2 friends do. I have a hunch she's from Convent Klang coz my 2 friends are from there and some of her list of friends are Convent girls.

Anyway, Mr. Freestyler.. don't get me wrong la.. didn't say you're bad.. these are human nature.. and whether you fall for temptations... :P

You said you're from Klang Jaya?? :o Hahahhaa... now this is really funny.. i'm from that area also..! :lol: Nice to meet you eh..! Hehehe.. last time which secondary school ar? :P

Honestly, i'm begining to believe.. this is a REALLY small world... B)

~ IvY ~

Originally posted by fRëɧt¥£3R-+Nov 14 2004, 05:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-fRëɧt¥£3R- @ Nov 14 2004, 05:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PoisonIvy@Nov 13 2004, 19:38

~ IvY ~
she's either frm convent or mgs..i cant recall...

she's not a slut type..cos sluts here sleep wif like 20 guys in a week..

i got a lebanese fren, he has screwd like 500 gals now, he's oni 19..n u say im bad??

:lol: [/b][/quote]
nobody said u r bad lar... it's not like u are invading her also... this is both partners willing only can happen mar...hehhehe

unclebabi... getting slapped after popping the question is a small thing...getting kicked in the balls is worse :blink: or maybe might get some bashing from his mr.universe boyfriend... the only way we can do it here is to pop some 'medicine' into their drinks...hehehehe

teng~!
i thought wht good plan.....ahahahha
after popin sum candy in da drinks....then next day say u will resposible rite? ahahahhaah this trick i think i saw it b4 in sum posted topics.....ahahahha
:P

ok. seriously we need to move to australia and sign up under the guidance on freestyler.

freestyler : u say u feel bad.. i tell u wat.. i never done this kind of thing before. neva had a girlfren to feel a** or t***. u get to screw white chicks olso. so, are u still feeling bad about it. don't. :D :D

Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Nov 14 2004, 09:32
HAhahaha... i don't know her la.. but i think my 2 friends do. I have a hunch she's from Convent Klang coz my 2 friends are from there and some of her list of friends are Convent girls.

Anyway, Mr. Freestyler.. don't get me wrong la.. didn't say you're bad.. these are human nature.. and whether you fall for temptations... :P

You said you're from Klang Jaya?? :o Hahahhaa... now this is really funny.. i'm from that area also..! :lol: Nice to meet you eh..! Hehehe.. last time which secondary school ar? :P

Honestly, i'm begining to believe.. this is a REALLY small world... B)

~ IvY ~
yea.she is frm convent..21 this yr..

im frm raja mahadi b4..which part in klg jaya..
i live a stone throws away frm my skool.. :lol:

Originally posted by scorza@Nov 14 2004, 18:57
ok. seriously we need to move to australia and sign up under the guidance on freestyler.

freestyler : u say u feel bad.. i tell u wat.. i never done this kind of thing before. neva had a girlfren to feel a** or t***. u get to screw white chicks olso. so, are u still feeling bad about it. don't. :D :D
yea..scorza..come here..u will get my drift then..

yea..i dun feel bad anymore..1st time feel bad..after that feels good..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

how about the 2 chicks u say u sharing with ur fren?
hehe... :D :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom