Aventador stretching its legs at Sepang for the first time

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

More pics of the Lambo Aventador this time. Sherman was there to witness the private debut event Lamborghini had organized for their Aventador buyers as well as their potential customers. This could well be the first ever Aventador appearance at Sepang. [strike]However, we're still unsure if this was an effort by Lamborghini Malaysia or Singapore.[/strike]

Edit: I've gotten news that this amazing preview was organized by Lamborghini Asia Pacific for their confirmed buyers located all over the APAC. This of course include clients of Lamborghini Malaysia, Singapore as well as Thailand.

Whatever it is, I am eager to know the sort of lap times the Aventador would do in Sepang. After all, it's third on the Top Gear lap times just below the Ariel Atom V8 and Mclaren MP4-12C.

The pics are also in Wallpaper size when clicked.

Lamborghini Aventador in Sepang - YouTube

Short video in Sepang

Top Gear- Lamborghini Aventador - YouTube

Aventador by Top Gear

Lamborghini Aventador tops Veyron Super Sport Time on Topgear Test Track - YouTube

Aventador Top Gear Lap. Inverted Video.

Related:

Attachments

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Tom; the Lambo dealer in Malaysia is Singaporean owned if I remember correctly. And I was told they knew about this 'exercise'.

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes, singapore based own company. Was told all 30 allocation in Singapore is fully place out and Malaysia too. But can check with malaysia side since now market not doing good. might have 1 or 2 owner interested to sell theirs

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OMGTHISMAKESMESO.....:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

BMW fanatic

Known Member
Nov 1, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Edit: I've gotten news that this amazing preview was organized by Lamborghini Asia Pacific for their confirmed buyers located all over the APAC. This of course include clients of Lamborghini Malaysia, Singapore as well as Thailand.
Including Australia too, I think.
Someone from Australia mentioned in a forum that Lamborghini flew him to Sepang for this preview.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Until today my brake system is still not that powderful. Few weeks ago, i brought my car to check my brakes .. so what they did is .. they change both front and rear brake pump, new brake fluid, clean the inside caliper and replace the tubes. I also change a new brake pad.

Then I found some weird noise when I stop the car .. I can hear this 'tik tik tik' sound. And, when I engage 1st gear got this weird noise too not 'tik tik tik' sound. :(

Any sifus can tell me what is wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience