The fast and the furious 3 - tokyo drift

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
the L2 kancil u toking about isit with TITAN sticker and stuff.. i think u toking bout stanley.. anyway.. im driving gen2.. LOL.. cheers..

and.. carcrazy! lol i always support the original. cos i download the original dvds from the net.. LOL.. anyway.. this one.. mz support the producers la.. anot no more fast and the furious 4 : monte-carlo F1

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
wenshen said:
the L2 kancil u toking about isit with TITAN sticker and stuff.. i think u toking bout stanley.. anyway.. im driving gen2.. LOL.. cheers..

Stan i know him....just thought you were my old friend...he has the same name...
cos you some more from subang.....
well nice knowing you man....
maybe we shall meet at the opening of this movie or worst case at the dvd guy buying....LOL
take care...

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
wah, hopefully it won't be banned! the first one was banned, the second one wasn't, and the third.... hopefully not.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
hmm i think after this show sure have a new underground drift in carpark !!!!! especially those after the movie come to the carpark sure drift ......

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
wenshen said:

and.. carcrazy! lol i always support the original. cos i download the original dvds from the net.. LOL.. anyway.. this one.. mz support the producers la.. anot no more fast and the furious 4 : monte-carlo F1

wenshen, which stanley?

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
Oh man, parking drift! New racing genre!

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
kei-office said:
hmm i think after this show sure have a new underground drift in carpark !!!!! especially those after the movie come to the carpark sure drift ......
This friday Rainny nitez i juz cut off a skyline ER34 without Spoiler.. look like purple light metalic colour.. from LDP to SunWay .. n 1things u guys dun believe is that i try 2 drift up to the new Bridge to sunway LAGoon PErDana !~ God DAmn !~ that Road was to0 Tight n SLippy as WEll , but it quite easy to Control!~
!~ it juz like the tokyo drift CAR park!~ heheh lucky i can Counter Steer
well!~ hehhe never try drift that sunway bridge b4!@~~ this is my 1st time try! i guess that ER34 juz looking from my back Drift untill the way 2 Sunway InDustrial!~ hhahaha:_:

By the way , The poster
of this year
the Fast n Furious Tokyo DRift now is persented by Toyo tyres

Last edited:

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
I guess there's no world cup fever already../.
Its more like drift fever after the movie...

I might be wrong lets see....

But if y'all ask me...this drift has been on for ages man....

Sideways..all the way....

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
wenshen said:
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
ah pek la u.. call bro oredi give face.. LOL! *faint* WAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

eh.. leona.. organize gathering to watch the premier.. LOL! but i got a feeling it'll get banned in msia la..
hopefully not be banned..dun see any reason y shud they ban the movie..but us from Malaysia sum will be inspired by it N start Car park drifting..lolol..then all under carpark especially shopping complex will be Bising lololol....i'm not trying 2 promote any iilegal activities though..My bad dun take my word 4 it..

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Guys..

When's the exact date of launching huh..??

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
some say 13 on june but what i know is 15 on june la ............ however just get ready for ur ticket b4 13 june is better or not kikikiki ppl watching in the cenima u will drift in the carpark dee hahaaaa !

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
space_cowboy : yup ..... actual date is 15 june ..... maybe i'll in kl , if possible then we go have a movie then yam cha ok ? heheheee

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
movie came out yesterday. has anyone watched it yet? how was it?!?!? stupid exams...... keep me away from my tokyo drift.....

on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest)
how would u rate this movie??

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
syaZ13 said:
movie came out yesterday. has anyone watched it yet? how was it?!?!? stupid exams...... keep me away from my tokyo drift.....

on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest)
how would u rate this movie??
2nite i'll going to watch but for me ...... i'll rate it 8/10 now .... kikikikiii

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
kei-office said:
2nite i'll going to watch but for me ...... i'll rate it 8/10 now .... kikikikiii

y 8/10?i thought it would hv been 10/10..consider no more Drag juz sideways..hehe..but guess u herad from frens bout it N rate 8/10..i haven't watched it yet coz in my place they dun order it in theatre..juz wait 4 the DVD..wat 2 doo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have reciently put a 10psi pullry kit on my 4agze but..... when i get to about 5-6000 rpm it starts to
get slugish! is it the factory computer thinking there is to much air?? do i need a piggy back thing (technical term) for the gas and air flow?? help!!!:banghead::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience