Fast Five - Fast & Furious pt5 confirmed!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Check out the first photos of Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson as well as Sung Kang – Han from Tokyo Drift and others from the set of Fast & Furious 5. Dwayne Johnson will join the cast as they shoot in Puerto Rico and Brazil, among other locations. Enjoy!

Universal Pictures has given the greenlight to a fifth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise. The title for this one is being called “Fast Five.”

According to Variety, the studio has closed deals with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return. Diesel and Walker didn’t feature in the third film returned for last year’s fourth installment, Lin has directed the two previous sequels, “The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift” and “Fast and Furious”, while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 “The Fast and the Furious”.

Fast and Furious 5 will follow Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as “fugitives being pursued by legendary lawmen.”

The previous chapter, Fast & Furious, was released in the first week of April in 2009 along side indie favorite Adventureland and it steam rolled the mainstream box office market ultimately returning $350 million worldwide for the film.

Fast and Furious: Fast Five expects to begin shooting before the end of the year in time for a 2011 release.

Vin Diesel announced on his Facebook profile that the movie Fast and Furious 5 aka Fast 5 would be set in Brazil:

"Had a meeting with Justin Lin today regarding the Fast saga... some daring but fascinating thoughts in terms of action set pieces... and relationships, old and new.

The team is on their way to Brazil this evening, to scout, and to see what selection of cars there are."
Actor Vin Diesel

I would have preferred the film to take place in Japan or Europe, but I guess Brazil will be fine too, plus now we're at least sure that there will be gorgeous babes in Fast and Furious 5!

source: 1) www.filmofilia.com/2010/02/04/fast-furious-5-confirmed-titled-plot-details-revealed/
2) fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
more skyline and muscle cars please
keep it original no fun lah if bring in like lexus kah audi kah :top:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
hope is better than eps4 lo......

eps4 is more to fight crime series....:bawling:
2 fast 2 furious and tokyo drift is my fav.....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
jpop...i agree too....tokyo drift was the best. songs, scenes, cars, chicks...all just clicked.

Brazil famous for its automotive underground scene meh? i tot brazil was only famous for its beaches.n brazillian kinis.... :biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hope is better than eps4 lo......

eps4 is more to fight crime series....:bawling:
2 fast 2 furious and tokyo drift is my fav.....
for me part 2 was the bomb
didnt really like tokyo drift coz no muscle cars me myself like the idea of muscle cars and japs competing with each other

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wierd...i put this up there when i posted but hilang...i think she acted in step up: the streets...couldnt find any brazilian chick fotos for the FF5...maybe later will come out more wallpapers.

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
love the first two. YUKK!! is the word for 3 (and its localized version), never bother to watch 4. dunno if i wanna see the fifth installment... hmmmmm

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
minimized the CGI please.
sorry...cant do that, pics dont belong to me and i am displaying it as in on it's original site. tempering with them would mean i have tempered with them without the owner's permission. i will remove them if anybody wants me to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the first Touring Car race to commence this weekend on Sepang's recently revised circuit, featuring a brand new surface that is matched with changes both subtle and substantial, Many have speculated the changes, some have tried the circuit and formed mixed conclusions including me, If you haven't already seen my preliminary impressions and on-board video, then click here. But, enough of the uncertainties, let's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience