The fast and the furious 3 - tokyo drift

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Dear members

just wan to share this news with u guys, new movie THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3 - TOKYO DRIFT is coming up this year in june (not sure wherther including malaysia or not). There is S2000, S15, 350Z, EVO ... etc in action !

Genre : High-octane action
Cast : Lucas Black, Bow Wow, Brian Tee, Sung Kang, Jason Tobin, Nathalie Kelly
Directed By : Justin Lin (Better Luck Tomorrow, Annapolis)
Written By : Chris Morgan (Cellular), Kario Salem (The Score), Alfredo Botello
Producer : Neal H. Moritz (xXx, S.W.A.T)
Executive Producer : Clayton Townsend (The Skeleton Key, The 40-years old virgin)

check this out at www.thefastandthefurious.com

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
yup just saw it...i liked the way they drifted on the car park...freaking dangerous...i prefer to see the making on how many cars they wrecked in the process of making the film...

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yup .... i'm looking for the making of the movie . anyone if got it please let me know . i think there sure some car damage same as the 2 fast 2 furious R34 damage kau kau .......

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
it should be some pro stunt driver or dummy car coz most of the car are from fomous shop in japan likes........veilside RX-7, veilside NSX, signals SKYLINE R34............even D1 car was inside..................................etc....etc.......so i think it is dummy car la coz all the DEMO car mostly are ultimate spec so........ japanese wont so stupid to let their car in trouble......

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yeah of coz this will be .......it not means stupid but they are just been invited for support the scene, or where else to find so much car there ? previous movie they also invited the owner to support also not for the action in the movie ! of course they duplicate the design same as the real car . wat i know is the 2 fast 2 furious they stanby 8 unit S2000 and 5 units R34 for the movie in case the car damage they still have few to stanby !

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
wat i mean is juz show their car but using dummy car just like a big scale 1:1 model car for some stunt .........sorry if i were wrong......

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yeah it almost like this ......... heheheheeee now waiting the movie out !

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
ah pek la u.. call bro oredi give face.. LOL! *faint* WAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

eh.. leona.. organize gathering to watch the premier.. LOL! but i got a feeling it'll get banned in msia la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can any sifu or expert can advise me on putting adjustable cam pulley into a 4g15p?

What is the rpm during idling?
How much improvement can improve?
Beside this how is the consumption?

At the moment my car has been done a lil modification.

4g15p - Mitsubishi ECU
- 1.3 gear box
- 8" lighten flywheel
- 8" clutch plate
- modded air filter box
- 4-2-1 extractor
- bullet
- muffler
- 1.7" piping
- 15" enkei sport rim
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience