The Extraterrestrial Commotion Lately!

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Nah bro, you misinterpret my meaning, I thought u r working under petronas because you told us...
ermm..sorry i dun understand..i didn't...:hmmmm:

anyway its okay...juz for fun :burnout:

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Proton Inspira was using Shell Helix 5w40.. awesome

Proton SC pour Petronas 15w50 in to the Inspira, it became instant rubbish. it was so sluggish, looking at a snail felt faster than full throttle on the mivec.
really?? maybe ur Inspira doesn't suit with Petronas oil I think.......ermm :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

why not compare with Petronas 5w40 also?
yah...you are right..why dont u try with the same oil??

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

One of the best engine oil commercials I ever see. I hope the EO performs likewise.
im not kidding you..even the aliens also interested with our syntium...Now Petronas is more better than others petrol. I use Petronas so that's why i know.. :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You should've tried shell 15w50 too. Macam mana compare la.. And does inspira manual states 15w50 as its required EO? If not, you may wana burn down the SC or just think why 15w50 was even allowed to sip into your car lol

I had used both shell helix 10w40 and synthium 10w40 before. Honestly, no difference.
This I agree, not much difference unless u change from FS to Semi Syn or from Semi Syn Switch to FS. Then that's what I call feel the difference.

TO me as long the EO meets the standards requirements and quality. Is safe for me to use :biggrin:
But can't deny Chemlube is real good :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This I agree, not much difference unless u change from FS to Semi Syn or from Semi Syn Switch to FS. Then that's what I call feel the difference.

TO me as long the EO meets the standards requirements and quality. Is safe for me to use :biggrin:
Have you tried using magnetec before? I can really notice the difference of using magnetec compared to other SS EO. One very obvious thing is that the engine is easier to start. I have not used magnetec because its quite expensive for an SS EO. Unless Tesco salesssss :biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Have you tried using magnetec before? I can really notice the difference of using magnetec compared to other SS EO. One very obvious thing is that the engine is easier to start. I have not used magnetec because its quite expensive for an SS EO. Unless Tesco salesssss :biggrin::biggrin:
Only use SS EO Magnatec on Kelisa. Is not that expensive because I only use the 3 Liter bottle ones :rofl:

Can say is good, engine is smooth. Been using that since day 1 I bought that kelisa.
Cuz i sent it straight to the mech to check.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

ermm...i dun have much knowledge with Chemlube...how does it work with ur engine? long distance drive?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

lol...but still i dun have much trouble to use syn for my viva since 2 years back.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ermm...i dun have much knowledge with Chemlube...how does it work with ur engine? long distance drive?

lol...but still i dun have much trouble to use syn for my viva since 2 years back.
Engine felt smoother than before, better engine respone and it has cleaning function which I think most modern engine oil have.

Best example is after 2 times of usage, My dip stick from infected with black dots. Now totally
clean like new.

So is good. Chemlube Racing is even greater. Damn nice feel.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Engine felt smoother than before, better engine respone and it has cleaning function which I think most modern engine oil have.

Best example is after 2 times of usage, My dip stick from infected with black dots. Now totally
clean like new.

So is good. Chemlube Racing is even greater. Damn nice feel.
woww...it makes me feel good...

for now im just stick with my syn...maybe i will change later...maybe....lol :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
woww...it makes me feel good...

for now im just stick with my syn...maybe i will change later...maybe....lol :biggrin:
How much did you purchase for your FS from Petronas? The chemlube I used if not
mistaken about RM200 for 4Ls.

Not sure about the price now since I have not been using for quite some time since never
use the corolla now.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
How much did you purchase for your FS from Petronas? The chemlube I used if not
mistaken about RM200 for 4Ls.

Not sure about the price now since I have not been using for quite some time since never
use the corolla now.
woww...it's more cheaper i think..if im not mistaken, 220 - 230 for 4Ls.But i didn't spend any money to buy it, my bf did..lol.. :biggrin:

so i don't have to worry... :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
woww...it's more cheaper i think..if im not mistaken, 220 - 230 for 4Ls.But i didn't spend any money to buy it, my bf did..lol.. :biggrin:

so i don't have to worry... :driver:
That's one dangerous thing to say. You gonna expect lots of buayas coming in :rofl:

If you're paying that much for petronas FS, might as well try Chemlube. You
can do some read about it. It has a website. You can make orders and they
will deliver to you.

The cleaning function is what I'm most impressed with. A dirty infected dip stick into
a real smooth and clean dip stick.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That's one dangerous thing to say. You gonna expect lots of buayas coming in :rofl:

If you're paying that much for petronas FS, might as well try Chemlube. You
can do some read about it. It has a website. You can make orders and they
will deliver to you.

The cleaning function is what I'm most impressed with. A dirty infected dip stick into
a real smooth and clean dip stick.
hahaha..he's not buaya..we will get married.. :biggrin:

so then if they deliver it to me, then i have to spend more money for the delivery? maybe I just try the new syn7000 first..then i will decide..i just dun want to change other EO and then can affect my engine..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha..he's not buaya..we will get married.. :biggrin:

so then if they deliver it to me, then i have to spend more money for the delivery? maybe I just try the new syn7000 first..then i will decide..i just dun want to change other EO and then can affect my engine..
If not mistaken I remember I asked before they said they can deliver to me without charges.
Not sure what is the policy now. Changing EO won't damage the engine unless you are using
EO that is not up to standards and quality.

I have been using a few brands. So far is either from Semi Syn or Fully Syn. Just don't use
minerals EO will do then your car is safe.

Used Penzoil, Castrol, Shell, Mobil, Chemlube and also Bardahl is the latest I used. Fully Syn only RM100 :biggrin: :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience