The Extraterrestrial Commotion Lately!

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
After the strange new reports of an alien abduction featuring a car being chased by the alien drones, PETRONAS has finally revealed its latest video..

Im so sure you guys will love it!! :driver:

[youtube]ADhL_nxRRx4[/youtube]

:proud: love it!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nicer than Golf GTi or Ford Focus ST :biggrin:
But not a fan of Petronas :smile:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
oh my...but better than GTi rite? dont judge the book it cover bro..now they proved it... :proud: :biggrin:
Dont trust advertisements 100% bro :rofl: There is a reason why it is call advertising. :rofl:
You got to make it as good as possible to attract customers to try it or love it :rofl:

Looks better but performance i not sure. Never read up one that car.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dont trust advertisements 100% bro :rofl: There is a reason why it is call advertising. :rofl:
You got to make it as good as possible to attract customers to try it or love it :rofl:

Looks better but performance i not sure. Never read up one that car.
Not a big deal. I'm just perform the better for everyone.
The better choices for us..
Yes truly don't trust 100%... but at least you still have 50% to trust it, even though not 100%. :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My wira had been running on synthium SS for more than 3 years since new last time because of servicing at SC. So far so good but nth to shout about.

The sound of that AMG however, is sweet!

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i have a fren working in petronas R&D department, but he himself does not pump petronas in his car.
ouchh..he don't trust Petronas oil huh?? tot it more easier for him...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

My wira had been running on synthium SS for more than 3 years since new last time because of servicing at SC. So far so good but nth to shout about.

The sound of that AMG however, is sweet!
so now why dun u try the next syntium...its our magic stuff..even though alien stole it...lol :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
And you must be working under Petronas? :biggrin:
Since u said is our magic stuff :rofl:

Thanks for sharing though but I'm use to my preferred EO. Good Luck.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Proton Inspira was using Shell Helix 5w40.. awesome

Proton SC pour Petronas 15w50 in to the Inspira, it became instant rubbish. it was so sluggish, looking at a snail felt faster than full throttle on the mivec.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
working under petronas?? :hmmmm: lol :rofl: u r funny...
i found a website about magic stuff thou so... thats why i know..
Nah bro, you misinterpret my meaning, I thought u r working under petronas because you told us...

so now why dun u try the next syntium...its our magic stuff..even though alien stole it...lol :biggrin:
So, just thought u work for petronas. Since u mentioned our. Nvm my bad. hehe!
After you try, do share with us your experience on this new EO bro :top:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006

Proton SC pour Petronas 15w50 in to the Inspira, it became instant rubbish. it was so sluggish, looking at a snail felt faster than full throttle on the mivec.
why not compare with Petronas 5w40 also?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

You should've tried shell 15w50 too. Macam mana compare la.. And does inspira manual states 15w50 as its required EO? If not, you may wana burn down the SC or just think why 15w50 was even allowed to sip into your car lol

I had used both shell helix 10w40 and synthium 10w40 before. Honestly, no difference.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
I need some recommendations on workshop that are able to do out of normal engine transplant with good workmanship and reasonable price, around Selangor or Melaka.

Im thinking to change my Kia Carens year 2002 engine to Mitsubishi GSR auto engine and another one is to put a supercharger for my Kia Spectra 5 year 2009 ( small one just to help the car to push a bit faster only, not aiming at any high HP).

Hope Sifus here can point me out the right direction. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience