The correct way of closing the bonet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
im using wira se and i put it down first, then put my palm on the hood, after that give a fast push at the hood tip untill i hear click sound... i dun think it can dent that easy

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
today so stressed out, so re-watch initial d life action, jay chow one, then see when they transplant the new engine, the mech close the bonnet by pressing it instead of dropping it.. so..

but just a movie lar... :biggrin:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Speaking about bonnet popping at high speed, i once saw a guy driving on the highway. Can't remember was it a Wira or Waja, suddently while driving the whole bonnet popped out. Due to wind, it went straight up, 90 degrees. The driver freaked out and just slammed on the brakes. So much smoke and few cars behind jam their brakes too. Luckily nothing happened but obviously he was so shocked that he just slam on his brakes without thinking whether a lorry is behind him or not. My guess is that he was doing 90kmh.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lucky never flew off la......with the weight of the bonnet and 90km/h strong wind can easily broke it off

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
i prefer press by palm.
saw this incident at kesas, one saga are speeding and his bonnet lift up to windscreen, fortunately, he slow down his car and keep to left land. Huh....terrible!

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
i prefer press by palm.
saw this incident at kesas, one saga are speeding and his bonnet lift up to windscreen, fortunately, he slow down his car and keep to left lane.
Huh....terrible!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to find out if you have ever experimented with Works Engineering Air Charger. It started to interest me when I came across someone in ZTH selling this product. It seems to make a certain claim that it ‘promotes’ efficiency thus in return ‘kicks in more power’. Well, when I check on Works Engineering website, it seems that they even have a dyno result to substantiate their claim. Looks Impressive for a RM 140 investment.

My question is :-
1) Does it work ?? To be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience