The Best 2 Way Alarm.

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well seriously , just fix a fuel cut and hide it at the most stupid place , i did that but if they tow ur car the have alarm system with tilt sensor , thsia re teh best things i can think off la , oh yea also use a very very very loud siren , my frens car alarm ring two different siren and also horn , dun mess ur ears will koyak

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
currently using radiostar 2 way alarm....used it for about 3 yrs...ok lah not bad...car status on remote gives a peace of mind

only thing is that the remote is quite power hungry

like what others have suggested, a fuel cut switch is easy to make, and is a very cheap but effective solution

where u park the car is also important

i tinted my car gold, during day time if ppl wanna see inside it is quite difficult unless u go and take a really close look

if i have to park my car outside at night, id pull up my handbrake tight, turn the wheel to the side a bit and put it in 1st gear, just to make things a little bit harder if ppl wanna tow it. id put the front part facing the wall, close as well, so they can only tow the rear end, if they wanted to. at least there would be resistance due to the car being in gear. and since the wheels are not pointing straight, would it be wandering around if it was being towed? haha i donno but these things are what i do lah. driving a junk car but better be safe than sorry :rofl:

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
LOL good idea!

well at least i park as close as possible thats a good start...

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
hatch back leh put where?

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
hmm
i guess no alarm that promise u car cannot be stolen
before this my car use immbilzer n captor
but still been stolen
the fvking theft have cracked my window glass n free my handbrakes.
n they enjoy tow n stolen my SGTI.
:thefinger:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
hmm
but still been stolen
true... alarms are merely tools that will slow the thieves down... not preventing them from stealing our car...

ur case same like my neighbour putra... they tow it away... :thefinger:

UltraJo

Oct 19, 2006
Sungai Buloh
hmm
but still been stolen
Waaaa...using captor oso canot detect mising car kah bro? So sad la bro....Heard in news before a syndicate in port klang got crack down because they made mistake by taken SUV with captor (if i'm not mistaken) :damnmate:.

:idea:Think out of brain: maybe we can see any bomoh or shaman to get something so that you can stick a sticker to ur car proudly say "Penceroboh Akan DiSantau" hahaha very superstitious ....:stupido2:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
i think now we must think of how to preven tow truck cuz theif nowadays veri clever already .. use towtruck ..:banghead:

Bump: i think now we must think of how to preven tow truck cuz theif nowadays veri clever already .. use towtruck ..:banghead:

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
so how the way to prevent the fvking thief?
any solution,
1 just think the way to create a thing that can be lock the hand brakes.
so the tow cannot take the car.
nahhh take this for tow geng!!!!:thefinger:

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
bro,even u use better security system also there can curi ur car..i give u better tips if u very2 scare
1.cabut cable plug
2.cabut coil plug
3.cabut ur engine ecu

confirm x kena curi,gerenti 100%:smokin:
Trust me.... it will be harder to curi.... but i know there are people who steal your car away with a tow truck... the best way i think is still DRIVE A CHEAPER CAR.....

Bump:
so how the way to prevent the fvking thief?
any solution,
1 just think the way to create a thing that can be lock the hand brakes.
so the tow cannot take the car.
nahhh take this for tow geng!!!!:thefinger:
Cutting the hand brake cable only take them 10 seonds

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
I have a 4g93T under my hood and have had this lovely engine for nearly a couple of years now.Did no bother about installing any boost meter or whatever as i don't find the need too.stock standard.but suddenly got the urge to fix some gauges.what is the most important gauges for a stock baby.i'm sure boost meter will be the most important.what else comes next?oh yea i dont even have a timer.Oh if u guys can list down the gauges by importance it would be very helpful.if brands of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience