Thanks to KL Turbo One!!

bebolagalas T

Jul 18, 2007
bro.. wat kl turbo one hv done to ur turbo..story la sket..upgrade impellar ke..change high duty bearing ke..

kennethfong

Aug 11, 2004
bebolagalas,

hehe, i've read from the US forums, generally loads of US people r very knowledgeable in their car mod, just send ur TD04 to Turbo One and tell them u want to upgrade the compressor fin, might as well do the service at the same time, Turbo One will port the compressor housing a lil to make clearance for the bigger compressor fin, i only upgrade from 13G to 15G, a TD04-15G is almost and very near the same power produced by TD05-14, it's a good option considering there's practically no lag at all.....

but u need to do some research for ur own engine, different engine different requirement, and even same engine but different mod bears different requirement too, pls check the info below for max CFM flow :

Untitled Document

revolution3

Jan 20, 2004
bebolagalas,

hehe, i've read from the US forums, generally loads of US people r very knowledgeable in their car mod, just send ur TD04 to Turbo One and tell them u want to upgrade the compressor fin, might as well do the service at the same time, Turbo One will port the compressor housing a lil to make clearance for the bigger compressor fin, i only upgrade from 13G to 15G, a TD04-15G is almost and very near the same power produced by TD05-14, it's a good option considering there's practically no lag at all.....

but u need to do some research for ur own engine, different engine different requirement, and even same engine but different mod bears different requirement too, pls check the info below for max CFM flow :

Untitled Document
yes bro .. diffrence engine diffrence setup hehhee.. but you data can give the guideline bro.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
We're located at :

No.45, Jalan SBC 6,
Taman Sri Batu Caves
Tel : 03-6187 8833

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
so how much the cost for servicing the turbo?

mine is 4g93t as well...

how to make my kancil faster without changing the engine or upgrading it with a turbo