Thanks to KL Turbo One!!

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
bro.. wat kl turbo one hv done to ur turbo..story la sket..upgrade impellar ke..change high duty bearing ke..

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
bebolagalas,

hehe, i've read from the US forums, generally loads of US people r very knowledgeable in their car mod, just send ur TD04 to Turbo One and tell them u want to upgrade the compressor fin, might as well do the service at the same time, Turbo One will port the compressor housing a lil to make clearance for the bigger compressor fin, i only upgrade from 13G to 15G, a TD04-15G is almost and very near the same power produced by TD05-14, it's a good option considering there's practically no lag at all.....

but u need to do some research for ur own engine, different engine different requirement, and even same engine but different mod bears different requirement too, pls check the info below for max CFM flow :

Untitled Document

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
bebolagalas,

hehe, i've read from the US forums, generally loads of US people r very knowledgeable in their car mod, just send ur TD04 to Turbo One and tell them u want to upgrade the compressor fin, might as well do the service at the same time, Turbo One will port the compressor housing a lil to make clearance for the bigger compressor fin, i only upgrade from 13G to 15G, a TD04-15G is almost and very near the same power produced by TD05-14, it's a good option considering there's practically no lag at all.....

but u need to do some research for ur own engine, different engine different requirement, and even same engine but different mod bears different requirement too, pls check the info below for max CFM flow :

Untitled Document
yes bro .. diffrence engine diffrence setup hehhee.. but you data can give the guideline bro.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
We're located at :

No.45, Jalan SBC 6,
Taman Sri Batu Caves
Tel : 03-6187 8833

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
so how much the cost for servicing the turbo?

mine is 4g93t as well...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to make my kancil faster without changing the engine or upgrading it with a turbo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience