Thanks to KL Turbo One!!

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
Hi,

Just installed and dyno tuned my new turbine serviced and upgraded by Turbo One KL and guess what, was so happy to get a really good figures!! However, the dyno tune is not complete i mean didn't tune in the region of 3k rpm and above yet coz police came over to the shop as it's too noisy, it was about 10.30pm as of just now, so stopped the dyno and will come back to tune again other day.....

my setting highest boost 1.0 bar controlled by HKS EVC VI, megasquirt standalone, walbro 255 LPH fuel pump, FSE fuel regulator, and my newly serviced TD04HL upgraded 15G compressor wheel, 2.5 inch exhaust piping (however still maintain ori downpipe which gonna change soon), oh ya and the stupid super mini side-mount GSR intercooler....

however i can c from the first dyno run before fine tuning the max horsepower hit 261.3 HP at 5500 rpm, and the peak torque is at 347.8 Nm at 4500 rpm....

i guess i should be able to hit higher HP after the fine tuning coz it's really too rich from my megasquirt setting at high rpms esp after 5.5k rpm region, that translates to power loss at 246 HP at 6k rpm....

will show some pics on the fantastic work done by Turbo One, the proof of this thread is just another happy customer driving a newly serviced turbine.....So conclusion i wish to express my heartiest thank to Turbo One KL!! Great Job!

Last edited:

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
storm,

the megasquirt is tuned by myself, rented the dyno and wideband AFR services, it's a mitsu 4G93T....

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
glad to hear you're happy Kenneth.. ;)

good luck with the tuning's..

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Sweet Dude! Power & Torque looks good. Congrats! Lots of potential to push 280hp :P

One Q, dyno is ATW or ATC?

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
AlucarD,

should be ATC only lerh, still cannot fight with TD05 Big Bros hehe....

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
raja,

i oso can't believe at first i thought i should be getting 20-30HP more than my previous 211 HP score marks, expecting around 230HP, then my eye balls popped out nothing to say but to thank Turbo One....

Ozon,

Ur from KL? there are many paces in KL for dyno tuning, however due to the limited market in penang, the charges for dyno rental with AFR in my place in penang:

First hour RM 250
Subsequent hour RM 100

i still consider these charges OK- laar...

Last edited:

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Torque really good! 290++nm at 3.5krmp.. you gonna give a lot of turbo car a run for thier money at that range.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
bro alucard,

hehe sifu wanna thank you too for ur precious advice and experience from the phone call cheers mate!! will go and fine tune most probably this saturday or maybe earlier (depends on work schedule) to tune towards the high 6k RPM then....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, anyone tried doing a light dimmer in your cabin? Like those BMW when the door closed, the cabin light will only goes off after a few seconds. I have tried the following circuit. Having problem... Yes, the circuit works, but the light only gets dimmer, really just dimmer and doesnt go off. Can someone share how to improve on the circuit or if a better circuit to share? Thank u.
[FONT=Times New...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience