6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Too late to say it now...

Rice become bubur...bubur become shit liow....:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
marilah mari, pergi mengundi.....miss this song.
here it come again, all the best wishes to voters. U the king for one day.
Any latest news pls share.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
yeah, saja scroll old thread...danggggg WTF !!! already 5 years.
apalagimau...another 5 yrs of "huhuness" and Ixeo give big thank you. :banana:

Reactions: ixeo

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
yeah we have just passed another 5 years of bullshitness from the gomen of the day.
But this time aaa, I think its going to be different lah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
It will be different this time but a bit difficult to judge until what extend.
Kinda hard to topple the current gomen as the 'oppos' are scattered and not united,they will do good job of 'kacau undi' only.

Smart people will know who to vote for but after the persempadanan semula, smart people will be scattered even more and their majority status will become minority.

Some areas will be taken over by the other side but to really caused a threat, key location needs to be conquered.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you want to defeat the incumbent, probably you need to defeat them from the inside like a parasite. Plant a seed inside coz frontal fighting from the outside seems too difficult now.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
If you want to defeat the incumbent, probably you need to defeat them from the inside like a parasite. Plant a seed inside coz frontal fighting from the outside seems too difficult now.
subversive action. i like..
used to hear this when I was in the military.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
So eligible voters, pls go out and do your duty. Don give excuses politician all is same/serupa...bla bla bla
Show them we have the right to choose.
Sorry to say. Is time to chop the plant and grow new seed make more sense.

Reactions: alcyon

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You've been eating at the SAME mamak stall for the past 60 over years. There's a NEW mamak stall next door, and there are actually MORE people over there.

Have you wondered, why are there so many people there?
Yes, while you have been eating at the SAME mamak for 60 over years, since you were a kid. And you realise, over the years, the price at this SAME mamak stall has been going up, and the portion they give you is getting smaller. The SAME mamak introduced BR1M (bonus rice 1 meal), but they increase the price overall, so for 1 free meal, its not actually free, because you pay for it through the price increase.

Not only that, now, you feel the chicken not very fresh, and the vegetables only have kangkung and no other options. Sure, you will still get a meal. Sure, you won't starve or go hungry, but why, you, as paying customer, want to keep going back to this mamak?

Why won't you at least go to the NEW mamak next door, and find out why so many people over there?
What's the worst that could happen?
NEW mamak even more expensive?
NEW mamak food is not fresh?

But if you go to NEW mamak and its expensive, or the food not fresh, its just (1) ONE MEAL. It's just ONE TIME. Not 60 over years. You can always go back to the SAME mamak, cause its still there.

Ask yourself, are you not curious with the NEW mamak? Is it not possible its BETTER? If its NOT better, only 1 meal ma. not 60 years also. Takut apa?

Reactions: vr2turbo and chottt

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What if you know one of the bad cook who also contributes to the worsening quality of the old mamak with higher price actually moves to the other new mamak restaurant and becomes the head cook there? :biggrin:

Reactions: vr2turbo

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What if you know one of the bad cook who also contributes to the worsening quality of the old mamak with higher price actually moves to the other new mamak restaurant and becomes the head cook there? :biggrin:
Maybe he was forced to do so because he was given dead chicken and kangkung from longkang, so he had no choice?

FINALLY...

ixeo is very happy. I've been waiting for so long.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i`'ve been having this problem ..... everytime i wanna wire someting i dunno how to go through the fire wall ..... anyone know s ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience