Saying Thanks (read) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandoninlove

Feb 24, 2007
Thanks brothers really need help like mad...

Now the building of the moster can begin haha... are there any girls that go on this forums?
kind of left out girls? hehe kidding...
Thanks mate thanks alot!!! ill post more questions if you guys can answer ill been asking alot till i know everything well at least half can liau thanks mates!!!

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i don't know whether my brain slow or i just cannot process what you posted there..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
its our pleasure to help out those who needed it... after all, malaysians are friendly and helpful citizens...

gals in this forum??... sad to say, not many gals are as fond of cars as guys....

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
hayaa.. tis guy s really in love laa.. first, asking q bout what car to get, now ask for girlzz! er.. u may try at any cosmatics forum. lots of girls and half girls there! hehehe:X-:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
he he...anyways bro...good luck wif wad ever u doin...post some questions la..we help u answer lol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This classic racer is one of the most iconic Lotus ever. I remembered this little thing in games! From our previous article on the Porsche Boxster, the owner was speechless and impressed with our work so....Today we're back at the Porsche's home to detail and coat this ride. Before we started, the owner had briefed us that the car had been repainted and been detailed prior us. We didn't expect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience