Team Street

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
fooiyo.... not bad. :shocked:

dun mind me asking, how many members in ur team so far? two?

lan1800

Jan 18, 2006
2 oni.. ayoyo.. of course not laa..:emoticon_U:

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
harh..? sorry i dun get it, means not two only? ohh ok ok .... so how many members in ur team so far? :regular_smile:

ferio76

Oct 29, 2005
nice cars... love the vios's headlights, but too bad never bump into that car... but i bumped into the accord in HELP Institute before, nicely done up!

' xZ "

Jul 13, 2005
Streetteam said:
HI XZ,is tat ur car,nice wat.........ya,last time we always there coz we were modify our car there ma tat time...but now seldom ald lo......u got the black car ga??hope nx time can meet up or join our team de ma..........must b frenly de la...........

not my car la.. it's a wish by fabulous..

i wish to get a wish soon too.. probably end of may or june :sad_smile:

but will be ' the dark side' too.. :X-:

iceicebabe

Mar 22, 2006
i saw a black 'stream' at hartamas dat day wiv da same vinyl as street...saw da guy too...he's da malay...another street member???

Mar 10, 2006
hi

nitrus said:
harh..? sorry i dun get it, means not two only? ohh ok ok .... so how many members in ur team so far? :regular_smile:
hahha... so far we have around 10 member but some is still processing... hehe.. but we still ppl join in...

Mar 10, 2006
hi

iceicebabe said:
i saw a black 'stream' at hartamas dat day wiv da same vinyl as street...saw da guy too...he's da malay...another street member???
hahaha... our team don't have stream, we have estima but not our member is friend... hahah... now alot ppl is copying our vinyl... is ok... that's mean nice... hahaha... joking..

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
actually this vinyl design is easily obtainable in most graphic shops.... u can find it in the catalogues of any established graphic shops...

I dun think u all actually designed it urself for ur team right?

iceicebabe

Mar 22, 2006
jeSz-iNc said:
ohh justin...isnt tht the pic i saw in your phone....this car goes round ss15 i think..

i guess this is da car i saw at hartamas...but how come last time i nvr c anyone using this vinyl design??once i saw dat once..then lotsa clone one coming out...then i shud go n make another one fer my car as well...LOL...:_:

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
iceicebabe said:
i guess this is da car i saw at hartamas...but how come last time i nvr c anyone using this vinyl design??once i saw dat once..then lotsa clone one coming out...then i shud go n make another one fer my car as well...LOL...:_:
normally we'll tend to notice more of something that we're interested in... :regular_smile:

Guys...

Where can I buy a cheap yet reliable & effective Voltage Stabiliser for my car? I've read a DIY Voltage Stabiliser but I'm no good in electronics and soldering.. :smile: :smile: