Team Street

Apr 26, 2006
Welcome to everyone for viewing this page.This is the latest posting from TEAM STREET.We would like to introducing about our team once again.Probably you can recognize us from our car body sticker.It's one of the unique visual from our team.Usually we'll hang out around PJ area. Please kindly post your comment and there's no arguing and teasing anymore.Thank you!

Team name 'STREET'..........

Our team vinyl...........

Last edited:

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
is there only black and white? 'coz sometime ago i saw a wira if i'm not mistaken using this kind of sticker design but blue in colour

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
seen this 2 doubleparked the side of sunway college sometime ago . only 2 cars ?

mazad

Sep 21, 2005
PENANG
if u describe about the car criteria to join your team is better..maybe ppl outside there want to join u

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
DDOLINK said:
is there only black and white? 'coz sometime ago i saw a wira if i'm not mistaken using this kind of sticker design but blue in colour
hi Ddolink,i think tats not our team car la coz all of our team member car should b the black 1 n the sticker should b the same n white color coz tats look more nice on black car de.

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
only black cars are allowed in the team??
hi skywalker,wo.....ur nick feel like on the airrrrrrrrr........kidding la,ya,our team member cars r oni black in color,n no local cars...........act i hope all can join 2 my team juz for make fren de la..........

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
PocketRocket said:
err...why u park on pyramid's grass..? spoil oh
hi pocketrocket,did u know tat got an event tat show in front of the pyramid??tats called 'west coast custom',we were there la..........the pic s fr there de la...........NOT SPOILED la,if spoiled y we were there de la???should b in workshop rite??anyway,nice??any comment 2 our cars??

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
infernaL said:
seen this 2 doubleparked the side of sunway college sometime ago . only 2 cars ?
hi infernal,act my team r not oni two cars,n always two of our team members going 2 sunway modify 1,coz they r free ma,others bz lo so u juz saw two of our member lo............i think u r fr sunway coll rite??any comment 2 our team cars??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a video of an old Super GT event featured on Hot Version. Orido and Wakisaka explains the fun and dangers of racing, the thrills of battling each other and how much a weight ballast affects the car ranking. An awesome video, where great cars such as the Supra and NSX was still alive. Gotta miss this one!

YouTube - ‪LIFE IN THE FAST LANE - ORIDO...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience