Team Street

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
iceicebabe said:
haha...fetch me???boon said dat u r trying to buaya gals over here...haha..betta i stay aware 1st...who knws that u r one of the top ten rapist in malaysia???LOL...jkjk...

haha either way im sure i still get 2 meet u rite? :) shall we suggest a date where we can see this team street? so i can meet u as well :)

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
littlevios said:
haha either way im sure i still get 2 meet u rite? :) shall we suggest a date where we can see this team street? so i can meet u as well :)
ohh..like this u have to ask team street..because i have no idea about when they r goin to TT boy........so when r u guys going to TT???guess lotsa ppl r waiting fer the good news....:_:

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
racingteam said:
hahahaha... nice... so happy to see this... haha.. we you meet you guys too.. but are you viosclub member...??? mind to tell???
yes i'm.. i put there edi ma...
if i put there and i'm not a member sure later kena chop! kkekeekek~

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
y can't juz imaginate that im a guy???haha..so no more buaya-ing over here...how good???hehe....then juz talk serious over here..all about team street....

Mar 10, 2006
hihi... iceice bady and everyone... in june 10 sepang have one charity... the name is "racing for children"... eveyone can go there... our team will be there.. go there have a fun...!

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
hey,anouncement!!!!!

ya,hope 2 c u all on the 10/06/2006 event for the 'racing for children'.......few of the teamstreet member wil b there n got alot of 'super car' there oso de........check it out.......

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
oh is it???never heard of this event before....kinda outdated recently because busy workin out for my final.......may i know where to get the ticket and more info from this upcoming event???it's juz around da corner...

May 4, 2006
Great Work!

Yah..i heard of the June 10 event in Sepang. I think that day will be a lot of great cars there huh....of coz the most important is the 2 car of team street which is the Honda and the Vios. Is really a nice design of car. Hope to get more surprise from the car, is really a great work from you all coz is make so special and easily attracts people. Anyhow, will always support you all and hope u guys will have fun in Sepang. Keep it up with the great work!:_:

Jun 1, 2006
is there a 3 series in ur team? use to see the 3 series and vios parking at syuc's locked side gate almost every morning. is both of those from this team? always bump into the vios in sunway, one utama, usj. damn jealous, especially the double rounded lights, cause driving a black vios myself. haha.

Mar 10, 2006
hi kioku...... hahaha.. you no need jealous.. you also can make your car look's nice... our team got a menber driving BMW... but not sure is you saw that one or not... hey.. you driving black vios right? do you join any team or club???

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
hey long time didnt chat here..........our team juz went for drag on sepang tis morning,did u guys attend??we wil post up the pic soon........juz check it.........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience