Team Street

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
racingteam said:
hahaha... is ok is ok... but still can hang out and be friend... right??
sure sure.. hehe..
hmm... maybe i ajak some of my members to come out TT with u guys..:_:

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
racingteam said:
hahaha... nice... you met us before??? sure??? anyway how can i call your name?? how can we contact you??? ok.. we sure be friend here... nice to meet you... have a nice day...
sure :) just PM me the details n we cud meet up 1 day to yamcha or something. maybe cud get to see iceicebabe as well.. woot :)

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
littlevios said:
sure :) just PM me the details n we cud meet up 1 day to yamcha or something. maybe cud get to see iceicebabe as well.. woot :)
got chick this fella sure in wan... hahahah...:shades_smile:

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
littlevios said:
haha...i'll bring my bf along.....jk....im not those hot chick..so dun put so much hope on dat..cuz u will feel disappointed...LOL

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
iceicebabe said:
haha...i'll bring my bf along.....jk....im not those hot chick..so dun put so much hope on dat..cuz u will feel disappointed...LOL

lol just meet n know new frends leh... sure ok 1 rite? :) i hope... hehe so we all find 1 day we all come out yamcha n get 2 know each other lo... btw...if u nid me fetch u sure can :)

Mar 10, 2006
o...

kannasai said:
sure sure.. hehe..
hmm... maybe i ajak some of my members to come out TT with u guys..:_:
hahahaha... nice... so happy to see this... haha.. we you meet you guys too.. but are you viosclub member...??? mind to tell???

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
littlevios said:
lol just meet n know new frends leh... sure ok 1 rite? :) i hope... hehe so we all find 1 day we all come out yamcha n get 2 know each other lo... btw...if u nid me fetch u sure can :)
haha...fetch me???boon said dat u r trying to buaya gals over here...haha..betta i stay aware 1st...who knws that u r one of the top ten rapist in malaysia???LOL...jkjk...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
some fella fm street please tune ur HID lower...its damn freakin glaring when i crossed the junction n ur stupid HID blinded me...are you aware of how dangerous that makes me or other drivers that crosses ur path or in front of you?

i saw by the side of my eye ur box decals n it was either a accord or vios...either one of you please tune ur HID beam lower to prevent this fm happening to other road users...

i was the yellow car crossing the junction wz 'ZTH' at the door before you at ss15,on ur left was a playground n i was from mpsj office/racks turning out to the main road.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
that is the reason ppl complain about HID's glaring their eyes n getting bad impression of it....i see alot of bimmers wz their HID's not glaring cuz its properly done....bro,u got HID's n its attractive enuf from far even if u tune it downwards...dont be one of those nonsense ppl who shine their HID to he front n not downwards where they should be

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Number plate : ADU 6618

light blue wira 1.5gli

gt wing at the back (very high)

14 inch rims i think

lifted back end ( rally style )

small double eksos muffler

special edition face lift front end ( bumper etc )

front bares undergrnd sticker ( windscreen )

basic desciption...driver thinks its a lambo !! dangerous driving around setapak...spotted arnd jalan genting kelang and danau kota area many times...keep a look out guys as he thinks he owns the road.....just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience