Team Street

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
racingteam said:
hahaha... is ok is ok... but still can hang out and be friend... right??

sure sure.. hehe..
hmm... maybe i ajak some of my members to come out TT with u guys..:_:

racingteam said:
hahaha... nice... you met us before??? sure??? anyway how can i call your name?? how can we contact you??? ok.. we sure be friend here... nice to meet you... have a nice day...

sure :) just PM me the details n we cud meet up 1 day to yamcha or something. maybe cud get to see iceicebabe as well.. woot :)

littlevios said:
sure :) just PM me the details n we cud meet up 1 day to yamcha or something. maybe cud get to see iceicebabe as well.. woot :)

got chick this fella sure in wan... hahahah...:shades_smile:

littlevios said:

haha...i'll bring my bf along.....jk....im not those hot chick..so dun put so much hope on dat..cuz u will feel disappointed...LOL

iceicebabe said:
haha...i'll bring my bf along.....jk....im not those hot chick..so dun put so much hope on dat..cuz u will feel disappointed...LOL

lol just meet n know new frends leh... sure ok 1 rite? :) i hope... hehe so we all find 1 day we all come out yamcha n get 2 know each other lo... btw...if u nid me fetch u sure can :)

o...

kannasai said:
sure sure.. hehe..
hmm... maybe i ajak some of my members to come out TT with u guys..:_:

hahahaha... nice... so happy to see this... haha.. we you meet you guys too.. but are you viosclub member...??? mind to tell???

littlevios said:
lol just meet n know new frends leh... sure ok 1 rite? :) i hope... hehe so we all find 1 day we all come out yamcha n get 2 know each other lo... btw...if u nid me fetch u sure can :)

haha...fetch me???boon said dat u r trying to buaya gals over here...haha..betta i stay aware 1st...who knws that u r one of the top ten rapist in malaysia???LOL...jkjk...

some fella fm street please tune ur HID lower...its damn freakin glaring when i crossed the junction n ur stupid HID blinded me...are you aware of how dangerous that makes me or other drivers that crosses ur path or in front of you?

i saw by the side of my eye ur box decals n it was either a accord or vios...either one of you please tune ur HID beam lower to prevent this fm happening to other road users...

i was the yellow car crossing the junction wz 'ZTH' at the door before you at ss15,on ur left was a playground n i was from mpsj office/racks turning out to the main road.

that is the reason ppl complain about HID's glaring their eyes n getting bad impression of it....i see alot of bimmers wz their HID's not glaring cuz its properly done....bro,u got HID's n its attractive enuf from far even if u tune it downwards...dont be one of those nonsense ppl who shine their HID to he front n not downwards where they should be

iceicebabe said:
haha...fetch me???boon said dat u r trying to buaya gals over here...haha..betta i stay aware 1st...who knws that u r one of the top ten rapist in malaysia???LOL...jkjk...

haha either way im sure i still get 2 meet u rite? :) shall we suggest a date where we can see this team street? so i can meet u as well :)

littlevios said:
haha either way im sure i still get 2 meet u rite? :) shall we suggest a date where we can see this team street? so i can meet u as well :)

ohh..like this u have to ask team street..because i have no idea about when they r goin to TT boy........so when r u guys going to TT???guess lotsa ppl r waiting fer the good news....:_:

racingteam said:
hahahaha... nice... so happy to see this... haha.. we you meet you guys too.. but are you viosclub member...??? mind to tell???

yes i'm.. i put there edi ma...
if i put there and i'm not a member sure later kena chop! kkekeekek~

y can't juz imaginate that im a guy???haha..so no more buaya-ing over here...how good???hehe....then juz talk serious over here..all about team street....

Top Bottom