TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
hmm

skyhawkheng said:
did u know any part of wangsa maju?? like Tawakal hospital, Zoo Negara, TAR College, CARREFOUR, PROJET, GAINT, JUSCO, Bulatan Pahang.....etc....above are all the landmark at wangsa maju, u know any1 of these??

:regular_smile:

i will ask for directions..TQ TQ

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Water temp meter

hi to all luders,

i just install Autogauge Water Temp Meter yesterday, then i found out that, my meter is always show around 50degree....is that true??:confused_smile:

and how many degree of water tempreture for our car??

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Eh bros, we still havent print out ours own sticker le. :X-: "HP4G" sticker!! Why dont everyone get the sticker on the day :P

siaokia

Aug 22, 2006
sorry.. i'm newbie here... thing to ask here.. how much u all normally pay for the insurance for this car and the Road tax per year? .. planning to get one prelude.. mmm...wonder it is affordable.... the spare part is easy to find? Do they share the same spare part with civic? thanks you.. BTW ... Are ur prelude still goes strong even after 10 years? mm thanks thanks..

Last edited:

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
bros, i have enquired Titan suspension juz now. i got the contact from Cavey. There's this guy Richard, quoted me RM2800, same as wat SpeedWorks quoted me for their Hotbits. It comes with 2-Year warranty. Servicing of the shocks (including alignment & balancing) cost RM300. Fully customised. whats your opinion???

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
1. Louis; I'm in for our HP4G car sticker. I dont mind getting a few.

2. hey_guy; alot of people tell me Titan not so good. One of my technician drives a SV4 last time, very gila driver, ofcourse he like to slam here there, his Titan cracked. later changed to hotbit and D2, all cracked. The TANABE he using never crack.

Hisha,

You were trying to teach me wut torque is but I tak masuk akal, I did some research and finally understand what torque is and the mods to increase it; torque = force x piston horizontol distance. From wut I understand, Torque is the power that turns your crankshaft. The higher your torque the better the pickup (only for passenger vehicles only). Our H22A with massive torque seems to top the charts in torque compared to the other of honda engines. So you guys with Manual Trannies (161lbs/ft) will be waving bye bye to other ppl. Auto go much lesser torque cos we using torque converter.

So if anyone still want to up that already massive torque, increase the force with a turbo/nos, lighter con rod, crankshaft, piston, bla bla or increase the piston horizontal distance with only way I know is port & polish.

ummmm yum yum, now i oso tempted to change to manual.....muahahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
siaokia said:
sorry.. i'm newbie here... thing to ask here.. how much u all normally pay for the insurance for this car and the Road tax per year? .. planning to get one prelude.. mmm...wonder it is affordable.... the spare part is easy to find? Do they share the same spare part with civic? thanks you.. BTW ... Are ur prelude still goes strong even after 10 years? mm thanks thanks..
hi brother,

go get a prelude, cos it is really nice!!insurance is not so expensive, cos market value of prelude is just around RM40k but roadtax alittle bit killing, is RM551 per year cos our engine is 2.2cc.

Spare parts no need to worry, cos it is cheaper then civic for sure and civis parts cannot fit on prelude.

fuel consumption is quiet high lo.......for my car, i pump around RM90++, can only go around 450km - 480km.

Power ar......got get a H22A manual !!! u sure will like it!! muahahhahahaha

vrrroooooommmmmm prrraaaaaaaagggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
ADOI!!! i did decarbonizing for my engine....now it feels better lar but while doing the decarb, you noe normally got smoke will come out the exhaust rite? well smoke oso coming out from my exhaust downpipe. SUDAH BOCOR!!! no wonder everytime i rev my engine, air cond can smell exhaust fume.

i think better change rather than repair....anyone can recommend which exhaust system good with reasonable price?

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
sharinling said:
ADOI!!! i did decarbonizing for my engine....now it feels better lar but while doing the decarb, you noe normally got smoke will come out the exhaust rite? well smoke oso coming out from my exhaust downpipe. SUDAH BOCOR!!! no wonder everytime i rev my engine, air cond can smell exhaust fume.

i think better change rather than repair....anyone can recommend which exhaust system good with reasonable price?
decarbonizing good eh? is it easy to do?

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
skyhawkheng said:
Today's update!!!

There will be a party held in my house.

Date : 2nd Sept 2006
time : 6:30pm - 11:30pm
venue: My house, wangsa melawati, near CARRE FOUR wangsa maju
food : non halal (Sorry to all muslim luders, as this food is not prepare by me), there will be satay that prepared by malay, so i think that 1 is halal. :regular_smile:

I can meet u all at PROJET Petrol Station, Wangsa Maju.

Luders that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (Thomas 012 - 282 9199)
2) AcuraV (Ken)
3) Louismhc (Louis)
4) Hisha (Lam)
5) Ramjet (Woon)
6) Bear (will come for a drink and gathering)
7) Ray (New HP4G member)
8) Juiseebrain
9) Simon
10) StrikerX (Bryant)
11) Sharin
12) Cavey (try to make)
13)

Anyone interested? Please confirm your attendance. Thank you.

not bad not bad.......got 11 luders!!!
haha my lude may not able to ready by sat, still in workshop respraying....
civic engine also blow....
no car to go kl...
thomas come JB fetch me ....
:shades_smile:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
decarbonizing

hey_guy said:
decarbonizing good eh? is it easy to do?
My engine is old @ 242k mileage. Only do decarb if ur engine is old. You can really feel the diff. Previously i used to pump petrol at 300km but now i pump 360km. I going to decarb at every service now to maintain quality.

All our other lude bros with manual have better FC than me but when I think really properly my FC sux coz of my own driving habit and the daily traffic jam. Decarb helps in some way.

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
AcuraV said:
haha my lude may not able to ready by sat, still in workshop respraying....
civic engine also blow....
no car to go kl...
thomas come JB fetch me ....
:shades_smile:
wei lets all on Friday convoy down to JB and pick Ken up