SUSPECTED Stolen Haltech

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
should have pretended that u were an interested buyer, then when u meet him, bring your capable friends along... and check out the serial number or whatever, if confirmed then do what u must...

sad to say i believe its too late now.. =(

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
don't know him (clover26) personally but if i'm not mistaken his name is wong((my friend told me bcoz he bought thing from this guy & he did'nt give his full name) owned the black dc5 n probably some of the members from dc5 itr forums know him as well. try to ask on that forum.

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
bell rang so early la bro...

need some tactical in throwing ur card..

btw,hope u'll get him n konco2 justified....

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

bell rang so early la bro...

need some tactical in throwing ur card..

btw,hope u'll get him n konco2 justified....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree man...guess now he is aware that he might be exposed...so he would be more careful with the thing he is gonna sell now...

Well, hope u will be able to get the culprit...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
no...i COD with clover b4...the greddy boost meter + water temp...his area is around ampang one..

he is like an indian young lad..on that COD day he drove a myvi..and claimed he drives a civic with D16a BOT...

btw..this guy isnt responsible or honest...he told me that i can test the item first if the temp sensor or what kong...can return..

once i am home i tested...then called him...as he claimed what his aunt admitted to hospital in SG and this and that...said when he return he will change..after that...that fella never ever pickup my phone..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no...i COD with clover b4...the greddy boost meter + water temp...his area is around ampang one..

he is like an indian young lad..on that COD day he drove a myvi..and claimed he drives a civic with D16a BOT...

btw..this guy isnt responsible or honest...he told me that i can test the item first if the temp sensor or what kong...can return..

once i am home i tested...then called him...as he claimed what his aunt admitted to hospital in SG and this and that...said when he return he will change..after that...that fella never ever pickup my phone..
biasala tuh.....after that say uncle admitted la, another aunty passed away la, etc....they are FOS, full of shit!!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
ooo..lucky i not buy any stuff from him..ermm i see many item he sold in market price... :hmmmm:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
those who have been in the car scene (especially in the pandan/ampang/gombak/bt caves) will definitely knew from which party did he represent..
and it is not a suprise at all even after i think few people had raised the issue before with the same claims in diff forums..yet we're so insisted on "one is innocent untill proven guilty"

so, while waiting for that we're going to hear the same thing over and over again..involving other gadgets as well..rsm, safc, meters, rims etc..good luck

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

we had a special BMW CLUB hands on Car detailing session, which i organised last sat

we had 20 forumers turn up

session begins

Started sharing my passion of detailing…shown them my actual 2face

Hands on…we asked for a ride..guess what we got…a E60…530 …thanks to our generous Bro A, so we onr washed the ride & everyone put their hand

Pics after clayed…this is what we got from his ride...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience