SUSPECTED Stolen Defi's and etc

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I was browsing through the net and I found this in Mudah.com. It look pretty obvious that the defi's that this guy is selling WITHOUT the sensors and for the Price.

Now I wont say that this item is 100% stolen. I might be wrong. MAYBE the guy lost/spoil all his Defi sensors and decided to sell his defi for a super duper cheap price. Anyway maybe any members in this forum that their defi's and other meter that been stolen able to recognize their belongings.

Meter defi bf - Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Meter defi n rsm blue - Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Both of the item being sold by the same person with the same H/P number.

be advise...theres a lot of SCUM out there. :mad:

hope this post helps.

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haihss...this a bit difficult...meters very hard to differentiate...very rare got any obvious signs that you can determine its yours...anyway thanks for the heads up

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
from the first link, it look like the meters have been taken from and evo 7 onwards/subaru version 7 onwards. because of the meter holder look like varis.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
really weird.......same person but use differ name...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
I was browsing through the net and I found this in Mudah.com. It look pretty obvious that the defi's that this guy is selling WITHOUT the sensors and for the Price.

Now I wont say that this item is 100% stolen. I might be wrong. MAYBE the guy lost/spoil all his Defi sensors and decided to sell his defi for a super duper cheap price. Anyway maybe any members in this forum that their defi's and other meter that been stolen able to recognize their belongings.

Meter defi bf - Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Meter defi n rsm blue - Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Both of the item being sold by the same person with the same H/P number.

be advise...theres a lot of SCUM out there. :mad:

hope this post helps.
something fishy bout this ..no sensors. I think its stolen.

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
somemore damn cheap selling the rsm with defis together for rm750

somebody should call this guy if it 100% confirm stolen, wack him damn kaw kaw until cannot stand.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
really fishy...i also got a feeling that the item is stolen...

1st pic. I think can say 90% is stolen...see the wire coming out of the meter from right. Then look at the controller's wire.

Defi's wire is with white socket and its not that short. For the controller, the wire connected to it is also should be with socket and not like a bunch of splice wire.

2nd pic, look at the description. He's selling because urgently need money. Logically thinking, if he was the real owner. He should know the price is way too low and selling DEFI's without a controller and he's the owner somemore....why keep the controller if you are selling off the meter and no sensor attached.

Last edited:

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeap...it should be stolen..thats why when i first found this its a bit fishy...different name...same phone number....and he got 2 set of defis selling whithout sensors for a super cheap price? sound to good to be true.

Groundrun

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Frigen scumbags! Super cheap price, no controller and 2 different user names! um.....tell him we wanna meet him at North Port, we do it Italian Mafia styles with cement bricks and chains.

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Frigen scumbags! Super cheap price, no controller and 2 different user names! um.....tell him we wanna meet him at North Port, we do it Italian Mafia styles with cement bricks and chains.
Mafia Wars bro?? Max is only 501 mafia members...cannot more than that when goin to war.

heng84

May 1, 2004
wire nicely cut from tthe picture.. summore those item pic taken at home with the cari makan motorcycle (if take office or workshop oso nto so highly suspected). shud set up an ambush break his hands/ dont care he is a trader or not, got trader like him means got more ppl outside cari makan

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
maybe sum one in this forum lost his defi's...if he can identify its his then its sumthing..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience