1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
I oso said it's not cheap only...doesn't mean anything ley~~ cheers~~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
85% stolen item....if genuine owner selling sure let go controller and sensor since he said change to mechanical...for what he keeps the controller and sensor....

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
yes agree .. suspected stolen item. should have sell with the controller what..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
ok I have a friend where police call him to ask about his newly bought laptop. police wants to meet him. during the call police ask him whether he can come to police station to take some statement (his newly bought lap suspected a stolen one). but he insist to cooperate giving reason that he's some where in kedah. then he hanged up. after that the police call him again right after that asking where exactly my friend is. police said " don't lie coz we know where are you now. you are in KL sentral area". My friend was shocked since he;s actually waiting for his master coming back from airport. My fren is a driver. SO what I'm trying to say is if someone can get police help to pretend interested to buy the item even talking just for few minuts that will tell where are the seller exactly located. Police network linked to all telco provider. That would be really helpful. It sounds like a movie, it does exist and confirm by a policemen during TT talking that i had.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
i am so surprise that malaysia got such system.
Great improvement..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Bro..
sorry for my faul language...but i cant tolerate these bastards...take ppl hard earn things...thats y a lot of ppl scared of using these meter, EVEN ME..thats y i beat the fucked up the bastard who stole my kazen car...im in the office non stop calling that bastard..want to trace him..he said subang rite...will distrubute his number to all my fren's..find him and fuccckkkkkkk him up nicely!!!! my blood is boiling...over my head edy!
I hate them as much as you did bro.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i am so surprise that malaysia got such system.
Great improvement..
yes bro I also at first surprise to hear that. But I repeated asked the guy is this true. Yes he said its true. But of course we need to make sure that the seller didn't suspect anything at first.

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ok I have a friend where police call him to ask about his newly bought laptop. police wants to meet him. during the call police ask him whether he can come to police station to take some statement (his newly bought lap suspected a stolen one). but he insist to cooperate giving reason that he's some where in kedah. then he hanged up. after that the police call him again right after that asking where exactly my friend is. police said " don't lie coz we know where are you now. you are in KL sentral area". My friend was shocked since he;s actually waiting for his master coming back from airport. My fren is a driver. SO what I'm trying to say is if someone can get police help to pretend interested to buy the item even talking just for few minuts that will tell where are the seller exactly located. Police network linked to all telco provider. That would be really helpful. It sounds like a movie, it does exist and confirm by a policemen during TT talking that i had.
this one if iam not mistaken was long time ago d, they even can record ur conversation in ur HP, and use against u in court.

Even ACA (anti-corruption agency) using the same thing. :biggrin:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
haihss...this a bit difficult...meters very hard to differentiate...very rare got any obvious signs that you can determine its yours...anyway thanks for the heads up
next time we use sharp pen to mark our plate/name/ic number on rsm, safc, emanage, defi, pivot..etc on back of meter!! i hv lost 1 vafc,1 rsm, 1 apexi timer b4. wonder where these item go now:confused:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Yeah, looks definately stolen, not the complete set. Looks like its been pulled off from a car. Especially the RSM. Artworkz you are right! we should engrave names at the body of the Meter / device! I've lost an Apexi Boost meter & engine parts before. F%&k&( R^%*(T

Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
My 5 x defi amber 60mm and HKS EVC 6 Display also got stolen at JB Taman Sentosa.
Control unit wire got cut off, all the 5 Defi meters wires also got cut off by scissors.
Nobody will sell the meters with only 1 connector and the other end cut off la.
Confirm stolen goods. KNNBCCB^(%$(()

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
my friend RSM got stolen after fuking thief broke into his car by "kopek" the window side and take out the whole passenger side window. And the window is tinted with those anti-smash (highest security level). Luckily only RSM got stolen

Item Lost : Apexi RSM Black
Remarks : The thief just pull up the RSM without cutting the wires so eventually all the wires is torn off.

Anyone comes across RSM without wiring and with holder pls let me know. Tq

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I lost mine VAFC2 last week
Fuck all those fucker who steal ppl hard earned money stuff:thefinger:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ty/335408-bastard-stole-my-safc-ii-today.html
if our country police willing to catch them , just park a car with some VAFC/RSM or some gauge there & waiting somewhere nearby , sure can take down some fella ... but the problem is they wun do anything's except catch the car modification , this is the "senang" matter ever & sometime can get some "part time" income , no risk somemore , sigh ...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
all mudah advertise already deleted.....

this shows something....he was reading this tread?? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year the Essen Motor Show is experiencing a very special premiere: the debut of the Golf Variant RaVe 270. It is still a concept car. And yet, it becomes impressively clear just how much potential this car holds. RaVe 270 – it stands for the 270 PS developed by a four-cylinder TSI with direct gasoline injection and turbocharging.

RaVe 270 – it stands for a fully customized design in car racing style. RaVe 270 – it stands for a customized interior with exclusive leather bucket seats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience