SUSPECTED Stolen Defi's and etc

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
my friend RSM got stolen after fuking thief broke into his car by "kopek" the window side and take out the whole passenger side window. And the window is tinted with those anti-smash (highest security level). Luckily only RSM got stolen

Item Lost : Apexi RSM Black
Remarks : The thief just pull up the RSM without cutting the wires so eventually all the wires is torn off.

Anyone comes across RSM without wiring and with holder pls let me know. Tq

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I lost mine VAFC2 last week
Fuck all those fucker who steal ppl hard earned money stuff:thefinger:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ty/335408-bastard-stole-my-safc-ii-today.html
if our country police willing to catch them , just park a car with some VAFC/RSM or some gauge there & waiting somewhere nearby , sure can take down some fella ... but the problem is they wun do anything's except catch the car modification , this is the "senang" matter ever & sometime can get some "part time" income , no risk somemore , sigh ...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
all mudah advertise already deleted.....

this shows something....he was reading this tread?? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the detailing besides we have experience on which type of buffer to use, which pad, which product to use and alot more. but diluting product in a bottle also very important to detailers. example like dilute how many part (etc 1:3/1:10) stuff like that. so anyone still confused in dilution ratio? to tell you guys the truth, i dont know anything about dilution. i got a chart from google but im still confused :stupid::stupid::stupid...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience