Suspected Burglar driving Silver Waja, WMY 9806

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dear bros of ZTH. Please do keep an eye and be careful when u see this car:

WAJA, Silver, No. Plate WMY 9806.

The guy is an Indian Guy, Thin with a bit of beard..not sure as i just got a glance of him.

I suspect that he could be the culprit to a few house break in cases in Kepong and elsewhere probably. I came back with my parents today at 8pm+ and saw this Waja parked outside my new neighbours house. At 1st I thought it was their relatives or frens came and visit them. Suddenly an Indian guy walk out from that house when he see our car stop behind his car as my parents intend to drop us off at home 1st. His acting skills are pretty good. He walk out in a very cool and steady way and closed back the auto gate that was left open when I came back and then he walk to his rear passenger door and open it.

My parents and I was observing him and suspected something amiss. My dad got down from the car but did not approach him as he has already opened his rear passenger door and do not know if he has a weapon in there or something...after that he drove off slowly like as if he came as a visitor only. We went and check but no one was at home and we are sure he is trying to break in. He is alone btw. So, tried to chase him down but couldn't find him after that...

Have adi reported to the police and came very fast. Twice also came in less than 5 mins after we call. Very efficient indeed. So, explain everything to the police and the police told me he just came from Kepong where there is another house that has just been broken into as well. He said CNY time a lot of ppl not at home and a lot of such cases lately during CNY.

This happened in Kepong btw.

Please do let me know if any of u spotted him or best is found out where he is living.

Thanks in advance. Hope we could assist the police to nab these B*&^&rds! :banghead:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
okie...thanks for advise...can't find it earlier lolz

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Well, you could've asked the cops to check his address based on the car registration number (if that is the real registration number that is). If the registration number is a fake, I doubt we could trace the car. Prolly would have been changed to another number.

Did you drop by your new neighbour's house and let them know about it? This could help them to improve their house's security before something unwanted happens.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
m a v [3] r i c k;4153783 said:
Well, you could've asked the cops to check his address based on the car registration number (if that is the real registration number that is). If the registration number is a fake, I doubt we could trace the car. Prolly would have been changed to another number.

Did you drop by your new neighbour's house and let them know about it? This could help them to improve their house's security before something unwanted happens.
Yes bro, reported to the police and gave them details about the car and yes definitely told my new neighbour about the incident. He didn't manage to get in as I guess he saw us stopping behind his car and he walked out.

Ya, most probably could be a fake number plate...really regret for not running him down at least break his leg or something...hesitated as we wasn't quite sure if he is just one of those who came to help with renovation or sort but found out no one was at home...by the time we suspect something was wrong and very sure he is a thief, he has adi open his rear passenger door which v dare not approach him without a weapon. So, it was kinda too late but report to the police...tried to tail him after he left a few seconds ago but he couldn't find him...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Damn regret...:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Title edited on request.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Very the Thank You bro TR....u r really the best and really can't find any other friend like u :rofl:
especially the price u quote me for renting ur camera :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Very the Thank You bro TR....u r really the best and really can't find any other friend like u :rofl:
especially the price u quote me for renting ur camera :rofl:
But my acc still short of a few digits....you not yet bank in leh....Hahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays yes...a a lot of snatch thieves and break-ins lately...really not as safe as before when I was a kid...nowadays more and more bastards do not know why they are born with 1 pair of hands and legs. Might as well give them to those who would make a better use of it.

Really born rubbish. That's why do consider and think thoroughly before having kids for those who plan to have kids in future. Whether u have the time to spend with and educate them, the cash and education to give them. If not, u r just going to create another rubbish in the country.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No problem bro...I know how it feels when I experienced huge loss in my family just few days before new year...really regret didn't knock him down...haih...

And I'm not really the supertitious type but it happened twice already. At home my parents use to buy some fishes but 1st time was 5 gold fish which represents 5 of us in the family...1 fine day all 5 died. I can't really remember but whole family was suppose to go for an overseas trip but was cancelled and something very bad happened to those who went for the trip. All died I think...can't remember wait till i ask my parents again. So, it would be us who would have got killed in that trip.

Till today which it has happened again. All the fishes died all of a sudden while they were so healthy and energetic 3 days before that day. The fishes died on the same day when this bugger thief went into my neighbours house driving that Waja. I guess we were fortunate that my dad hesitated on approaching him when he was at the rear passenger seat. I think he is reaching for a weapon and getting ready to swing if we approach him as he was at the rear passenger seat bending down for something for quite some time...my dad would have got killed for that.

So, I guess it is true that fishes will replace the life of the owner instead. Is hard to believe or it may sound ridiculous to some but it did happened to our family twice that our life was threaten and the fishes died all of a sudden. :banghead: haih...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
mind u.. since when kepong is safe... i grew up there... ahahahhaa
Lolz! :rofl:

As time passed by is getting worse and worse bro BH...

More and more house break-ins and snatch thieves. Haih...until I also beh tahan..really hope they will be nab soon...haihz! :banghead:

Aiya, bro BH then u shud join us for TT at Kepong once awhile ma...then can ask fstrader to join also. If u come he sure come geh lolz! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

bro, if u ask me, almost everywhere in Klang Valley is the same now. crime is everywhere. be it in kepong, rawang, pj, klang, kajang etc...that's why we need to share info if we c anything suspicious to warn fellow forummers here. cheers
Yes bro..totally agree with you that we shud let the public know if anything that has to do with crime or if we know who are the culprits and a lot of ppl I realise they take things for granted and think that is a small matter like snatch thieves and did not make a police report.

Is very important to make a police report to keep the police updated or aware of what is happening in a particular area. If we don't report, one day it may happened to other innocent ppl as well.

Do make a police report regardless of small or big loss.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience