SUSPECTED Stolen Haltech

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mushtaqtera

Known Member
Aug 23, 2006
I was browsing through the net and I found this in ZTH. I can recognise the 3 bar map sensor and boost solenoid was from my car.

Here goes the story :-

9th July 2010 - 3.30am-7 am- My car was broken into at Wangsa Maju. Haltech E6X, intercooler evo 7, HKS blowoff stole, sand put into engine, wire all cutoff.

1 week after that - Someone with the nick CLOVER26 post in ZTH and sell Haltech E6X. Here is the link http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/343159-haltech-e6x-like-new.html .

26th July 2010 - I realised the post in ZTH, i straight call this guy. He said already sold. Then i called this guy again, i asked, where did he get the Haltech E6X. He said its from his Gombak workshop. So i asked him to ask his workshop where did they get it from. But until now he never reply.

I already make a police report and police will investigate. I just wanna make sure people are aware that sometimes this guy sells stolen items. If previously u guys did make a deal with CLOVER26, please beware. I have a picture of my Haltech before it was stolen, and i can prove that it is the same as in the pic that CLOVER26 post in ZTH.

Hope u guys have an info on this CLOVER26 and his Gombak workshop

mushtaqtera

Known Member
Aug 23, 2006
dangggggggggggggg.... hope this will be good thread for all of us!!!

ya... can put up the pics mushtaqtera...
this one under police investigation.. im waiting for clover26 to response first thru my phone, then only i will release..

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
if really that guy is a thieves u can trace it by the hp no..... but u've to confirm it first....

mushtaqtera

Known Member
Aug 23, 2006
now clover26 is claiming that he is juz helping his workshop to sell it..
clover26 claims he doesnt know anything..
at first when i call yesterday, he said it is already sold..
but today, he said that the workshop told him, that the seller doesnt want to sell it and take back from the workshop..

so im donno which story to believe...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
mush....u have any proof of purchase? like a receipt with the haltech's serial number or warranty card with serial #? or a picture of u holding the unit with any sort of identification? if u have then can compare with the 1 he selling then oni got case...unless u have hard solid evidence...is his word against yrs...

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
me and my friends bought 3 RSMs from him last time. most probably it's stolen as well.

DRAGON H

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
mush bought the 3bar map sensor from me...
i used with emb prevly....and from the pic that was posted...
i can confirm dat the 3 bar map sensor was from mush..as i have a pic of it as well b4 sold off to mush...
bro, if you want me to release pic pls inform...

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
then i suggest informing the mods here....the members need clarification as he's been a member here for quite some time...

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
hmmmmm... this is interesting... hope this issue here can minimize stealing action... and hope the police will catch those culprit...

good luck!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
haltech ecus comes with individualized serial number... so unless you catch the seller red-handed you got nothing againts him. you have rang the bell too soon my friend. you have informed your enemy that you are coming.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
True that!!! You played your cards kinda wrong.... Anyways all the best.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
should have pretended that u were an interested buyer, then when u meet him, bring your capable friends along... and check out the serial number or whatever, if confirmed then do what u must...

sad to say i believe its too late now.. =(

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
don't know him (clover26) personally but if i'm not mistaken his name is wong((my friend told me bcoz he bought thing from this guy & he did'nt give his full name) owned the black dc5 n probably some of the members from dc5 itr forums know him as well. try to ask on that forum.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Mazda has released limited units of the Mazda RX-8 Anniversary Edition for Japan.

Despite the same powertrain of the current Mazda RX8 Type S(6MT) and Type E(6AT), this limited edition comes in pearl white. Some additional items like the retro leather stitching on the steering, handbrakes, Bilstein dampers and a foam-filled front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience