Super Lucky Incident

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
u got make police report rite? u cannot state in the report that yr dad was driving the car ah?
yup i make police report d...bomba department people at tat time already take my ic n note it down already..so cant write as my dad driving car...lol...sad...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
insurance only cover RM 400, not even enough for the windscreen. By the way, you got buy windscreen insurance?

But better than nothing at the end of the day.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That's a freaking huge tree...the 1st 2 pictures...I was trying to located where's the car....

God Bless..

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
That's a freaking huge tree...the 1st 2 pictures...I was trying to located where's the car....

God Bless..
the tree were too big until can cover my whole car...the length of the tree is about 2 lane long...i am no way 2 escape even i switch lane... thx ya..god really bless my fren and i...

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

dun worry bro...shit happens....be thankful that your're safe....
tell yr dad time for u to change car hehe....
hope so..but i stil prefer like tis aeroback...i drive 4 2 yrs d...gt the feeling wit the car...i am planning to mod exterior at the begining of september 1...now no ned already.. all spoil parts wil be repair by the workshop to claim the insurance...i cant even mod as i wan...:bawling:

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Panda...repair back the car la...not very bad the damage. i understand the feeling about the first car...will never let go my 1st car oso heheheh

any updates on the old guy? i really hope he makes it. really pity.

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Panda...repair back the car la...not very bad the damage. i understand the feeling about the first car...will never let go my 1st car oso heheheh

any updates on the old guy? i really hope he makes it. really pity.
yes the car will be repair but wil repair to the original in order to calculate the amount of insurance...

i think he stil in ICU...i wil go update the old man news after 2morrow class...

now whn i m thinking b the incident i m stil scare...jst now i 7.30am thn only can get slp n wake up at 12..until now....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
dude...relax. yr ok. it was a freak accident. better dont dwell on it too much. i have a very stupid question but u got go buy 4D not?

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dude...relax. yr ok. it was a freak accident. better dont dwell on it too much. i have a very stupid question but u got go buy 4D not?
now i fully understand how the feeling of coming alive frm death...tat time i m so scare tat my fren wil get injured o nt,cos tat time i ws fetching him,it is my responsibility to take care his safe...

i no write magnum,da ma chai,toto 1....i m good guy...=.=...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/08/17/164.html

tis is the link about tis incident...

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
u are very lucky to escaped the accident unhurt..
this accident happen at penang rite... may i know the exact place??
coz im also penangites..

Last edited:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
u are very lucky to escaped the accident unhurt..
this accident happen at penang rite... may i know the exact place??
coz im also penangites..
i dunoo the name of the road...i jst can briefly tel u ya...the reporter write is 水池路。。。tanjong bungah there gt 1 hill road tat link to tanjong tokong right...i m frm tanjong bungah way go tanjong tokong there...after the hill road finish thn meet tat accident d...

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Panda...any updates on the uncle n yr claims? just wondering did the main trunk of the tree fall in front or behind u?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ya, how's the uncle ah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..does anybody knows where i can get silicone vacuum hoses for a cheap price for a large quantity of it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience